Balbor

Here are the Euro server stat (v1.60).

[EN] Excalibur 0 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 3
[EN] Prydwen 3 Albion, 0 Hibs, Mids 3
[FR] Broceliande 1 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 2
[FR] Orcanie 0 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 3
[FR] Ys 0 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 3
[DE] Avalon 2 Albion, 0 Hibs, Mids 4
[DE] Dartmoor 0 Albion, 0 Hibs, Mids 0 (No data yet)
[DE] Logres 3 Albion, 2 Hibs, Mids 1
[DE] Lyonesse 0 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 3
[DE] Stonehenge 3 Albion, 0 Hibs, Mids 3

Albion
Relics:12
Winning Servers 1
Second Place 1
Lossing Server 6
Drawing 2

Hibs
Relics:17
Winning Servers 1
Second Place 1
Lossing Server 3
Drawing 4

Mids
Relics:25
Winning Servers 1
Second Place 1
Lossing Server 1
Drawing 6

I hope i've added these all up right.

B

Balbor

and here are the US server stats:

Pellinor 1 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 2
Iseult 0 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 3
Bedevere 3 Albion, 0 Hibs, Mids 3
Palomides 1 Albion, 2 Hibs, Mids 3
Bors 1 Albion, 0 Hibs, Mids 5
Tristan 3 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 0
Nimue 1 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 2
Kay 0 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 3
Gawaine 3 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 0
Igraine 2 Albion, 4 Hibs, Mids 0
Galahad 1 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 2
Percival 2 Albion, 0 Hibs, Mids 4
MLF 3 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 0
Lancelot 3 Albion, 0 Hibs, Mids 3
Merlin 4 Albion, 0 Hibs, Mids 2
Guinevere1 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 2

Date Posted: 3:55am Subject: RE: Server's Relic count June 16, 2003
ok those stats work out thike this

Albion
Relics: 29,
Winning Servers 1
Second Place 3
Lossing Server 7
Drawing 5

Hibs
Relics: 33,
Winning Servers 5
Second Place 1
Lossing Server 5
Drawing 5

Mids
Relics: 34,
Winning Servers 3
Second Place 5
Lossing Server 4
Drawing 4

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Relics proves shit :p
I would say they prove that Mid can organise better, both in defence and raiding than its opposits.

Either that or the albs just dont give a crap about the relics, which is a lil dumb. And the hibs despite their numbers compared to the other realms can kick more ass when they need to.

Look at i how u like.

B

Balbor

how do relics prove shit? after all are they not the main point of RvR? They are the best long term indicator of a realms strength. Any realm can take a relic, but holding on to it is what its all about. There are lots of ways of seeing whick realm is 'winning' but they all have there flaws, Top RPs, well a lot of those RP could be from non active players or classes that gained them when there class was overpowered etc.

If the relic server stats mean shit then they should pritty even across the realms, if anything only going with Population of High level players. but seeing as Hibs are winning the US servers but are underpopulated on most this cannot be right.

Read into it what you will, if your a Mid on a Euro server you probably think it doesn't mean a thing as you are winning on average on all servers. Hibs probably think the same, after all they are genraly underpopulated yet are doing about the same as Mids. Albs will probably see it as more proof that there realm is under powered.

B

Balbor

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
I would say they prove that Mid can organise better, both in defence and raiding than its opposits.

Either that or the albs just dont give a crap about the relics, which is a lil dumb. And the hibs despite their numbers compared to the other realms can kick more ass when they need to.

Look at i how u like.

you could look at it like that for maybe one server but across all Euro and US servers it cannot be appiled. I don't think that when people start the game for they first time they say ' well i'm not too bothered about the relics and all being on the same side bit so ill join Albion'. You have to look at it more closely than that.

I think it has more to do with being able to put together a ballence RvR group quickly in order to mount a defence, or at least get a Class that has speed. I think that the Mid and hib realms speed classes are a lot more attractive oppion over there Alb rivals.

Mids and Hibs have healer classes that offer Speed and Main Realm CC. They are effective because they both have instent CC and once the Mezzing have been applied (at the begining of the battle) they can revert back to Healing.

Albion main Sorcerer while can Nuke after there Mezz has be fired does have other realm m8s that can Nuke just as hard and is often called upon to de-mezz people during the fight.

Mids main speeder is a Tank (little underpowered atmi think, but maybe becuase they have no instent stun like Mincers- dunno).

Mincers have good group spells and being a stelther lets them solo in RvR, however they 2 abilities don't cross over too well.

The final Speed class of Albion is the Sorcerer, however there spells are easyler outdone but the huge number of spells the Runemaster has (speed, PBT, GTEA, AOE DD, Bolt, 3 Debuff (including cold for there basline DD) while Air Thurgys get Mezz and an powerful specline DD they do so at the cost of the faster PBTs.

W

Whoodoo_RD

I prefer not to compare the euro and US servers, the US ppl play the whole thing differently from what ive read and seen.

I agree with your balanced group theory tho, and perhaps midgard does offer the better RVR "essential" classes (mezz and speed), so thats a good lesson for the other realms to make the best of whats available rather than opting for the "uber" solo chars.

For example, lots of necros and enchanters popped up when they realised how they could use their chars to their advantage, now they have lost that advantage many have left them in semi retirement and returned to more useful RvR chars - again mezz and speed.

Just my 2c :p

V

Vell

how do relics prove shit? after all are they not the main point of RvR? They are the best long term indicator of a realms strength.

How is a snapshot of the relic status at one particular time an indication of LONG TERM strength?

The only thing that I can read from those stats, when coupled witha bit of experience, is that albs are lazy. Not underpowered or anything like that - they have all the classes an dabilities needed to make great Rvr groups.

On Excalibur, the albs have not attempted a relic raid for many many months. So because they are just not organised means that they are underpowered?

Nope, alb are doing badly (on the English servers, can't comment on other servers) because they are the least organised of all three realms. Because the people who play on albion (in general) are so caught up about being 'uber' themselves that they don't care to play the needed classes to make a well balanced group.

If every Infil, Scout and Friar re-rolled to a more viable group character, and the Albs got themselves some organisation, they could easily rock all the servers.

O

osy

That's so true that it hurts. US Albs are so much better.

A

Aravis

Originally posted by Vell
Nope, alb are doing badly (on the English servers, can't comment on other servers) because they are the least organised of all three realms. Because the people who play on albion (in general) are so caught up about being 'uber' themselves that they don't care to play the needed classes to make a well balanced group.

That should read "on one of the English servers, I play Excal so can't comment on other servers"

Prydwen/Alb is doing fine, thankyou very much.

O

old.Alliandre

Light enchanters are still very nice classes to play, and there's a mana enchanter around every corner farming loot or powerleveling something/someone :p

I don't think the bug with enchanters really caused anyone to make an enchanter. It didn't give to much of an advantage anyway. The pets usually got ganked as soon as they got inside the keep walls. Saying this, I haven't ever heard of many relic raids organised by Albion on Excalibur recently. The only thing they seem to care about atm is getting df occasionally. Maybe if they tried more often they'd be able to get some more relics.

G

greenfingers

bah ... I've read all your post's ... but still they all say the same ...

TOO MUCH SPARE TIME !!!!!

and Albion looses because we have all the n00bs !!! ... n00bs .. plz go to Hib !

R

rynnor

At the current patch Relic raids are pretty tough - plus people arent generally that bothered about them anymore - what this means is that Relics rarely change hands these days so Relic positions are more of a guide to historic strength rather than curent str - still dont let me stop you whineing Smite cleric :)

L

living

Umm i think the main reason no1 can be arsed to take relics is the massive lag and zonecrash :] If it just where possible to choose "not" to see guild cloaks it would reduce lag a little more, cuz i think those cloaks get nasty when u see about 200 of em :]

S

SilverHood

lol, blame the cloaks

they don't do f-all in my experience

to do relic raids, you'd just need to move the army in 2-3-4 trips, rather than one big one

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Balbor
Here are the Euro server stat (v1.60).

[EN] Excalibur 0 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 3
[EN] Prydwen 3 Albion, 0 Hibs, Mids 3
[FR] Broceliande 1 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 2
[FR] Orcanie 0 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 3
[FR] Ys 0 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 3
[DE] Avalon 2 Albion, 0 Hibs, Mids 4
[DE] Dartmoor 0 Albion, 0 Hibs, Mids 0 (No data yet)
[DE] Logres 3 Albion, 2 Hibs, Mids 1
[DE] Lyonesse 0 Albion, 3 Hibs, Mids 3
[DE] Stonehenge 3 Albion, 0 Hibs, Mids 3

Albion
Relics:12
Winning Servers 1
Second Place 1
Lossing Server 6
Drawing 2

Hibs
Relics:17
Winning Servers 1
Second Place 1
Lossing Server 3
Drawing 4

Mids
Relics:25
Winning Servers 1
Second Place 1
Lossing Server 1
Drawing 6

I hope i've added these all up right.

So who gets promoted to the Premiership ?
and who gets a Champions League spot ?

;)

G

geldor

yeah takes the piss have realm crashes every rr u go on far as i remember they still havnt fixed it so no point tryin yet ull just crash the realm

O

old.tuppe

prydwen mids was long time whit 0 relics.
when last time hib/alb tryed those relics back from us?
when we try last time attack against albs relic keep?

like someone say whineboard, relic you get when you are up 5am and do raid, nothing else.
defending relic is other story but in primetime albs do that job nicely , if not otherway? they bring all from lvl 1 to 50 and crash zone ;)

A

amazingsteve

Relics are hardly a part of Prydwen anyway. I doubt Hibbies will ever try another relic raid. You have a few groups who have fun in RvR and the rest can´t get a group or is crafting or is PLing his alt in Corus or CF:)
edit: perhaps it´s an idea to count the RR10s;)
Let´s see..
Hibernia: 2
Albion: 1
Midgard: 0

D

DocWolfe

there are no rr10 mids coz they all reroll at rr9 and make Bonedancers, Spiritmasters and SBs!

M

mestoph

Re: Re: Euro server stat 17/6/2003

Originally posted by tripitaka
So who gets promoted to the Premiership ?
and who gets a Champions League spot ?

;)

Not Albion, as we're just transfered our star knight Sir Beckham.

L

liste

relic keep positions figure quite heavily in that too, i believe.

if myrddin was easier to reach, albion would have more power relics world wide.

but hey ;)

B

Balbor

how long has that 'for sale' been outside Myrddin. I've never even been there.

V

Vell

Originally posted by Balbor
how long has that 'for sale' been outside Myrddin. I've never even been there.

Balbor Valis
50 smite Cleric

I think my point is proved entirely. Two words: Realm Pride.

Nothing to do with being 'gimped'.

M

Molten Lava

Someone

Someone told me ingame that ALbion holds only 1 powerrelic over the whole world (thats 1 out of..erm say 30 servers x 3 powerelics = 1/90) is this true?

O

old.TeaSpoon

Re: Someone

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Someone told me ingame that ALbion holds only 1 powerrelic over the whole world (thats 1 out of..erm say 30 servers x 3 powerelics = 1/90) is this true?

It wouldn't surprise me, as the oh so evil Liste said, our power relic keep is in a really silly position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom