RR12 Big achievment for best SB on Ywain and X Dyvet :clap:

Well played m8

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
my god ur slow Soul :p

I posted this ages ago on vnboards :p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I know but some these peeps don't use VN boards and TBH he deserves nice gratzee threads

heh :) i gave him a nice grats thread :)

@blood - i dont use vnboards much as i got like 20 posts total hehe

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well done to the best assasin that was always just the little bit better in every way, im sure i donated my fair share :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
has anyone worked out what realm ranks would be if normal rps amount were still given? if that makes sense

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
has anyone worked out what realm ranks would be if normal rps amount were still given? if that makes sense

like in the old days?

When you killed som1 you got about 1100 rp not 2500+ I remember those days. Bring them back to be honest.

So nows hes on 23mil I would think he would of been on about 11-13mil rp roughly?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Most dedicated player I've ever come across! Great guy and fantastic player! Well done mate!

The best there ever was imo

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
thx all,

donno what to do with my SB atm, either I'll steam him towards 20k deathblows for the title or I retire him and play my melee hunter more actively.

p.s Souls, I dont read these forums anymore, if you loged into mid from hib once in a while, you'd know ! :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
thx all,

donno what to do with my SB atm, either I'll steam him towards 20k deathblows for the title or I retire him and play my melee hunter more actively.

p.s Souls, I dont read these forums anymore, if you loged into mid from hib once in a while, you'd know ! :)

u just did lol :p

tierk

Part of the furniture
I have not played in a long time but that is a name that brings back memories and not fond i might add :D

Any person that can be playing a stealther for that many years is either truly dedicated or just a nutter.

I salute you :cheers:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
thx all,

25k dbs yeah ?:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom