euhm yer.

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Ok after SS alliance took a fun raid into midgard we took sum keeps to get u thinking /as OOOMMMFFGGG RRAAAAAIIIIDD ...

And then we defend sumwhere and have a nice keep take / defense...

But OMFG 221 mids (cap i belive) attacking us at hlidskialf... only 150 albs at Hlidskialf main zerg was somewhere else... we had no chance vs all those aoe dots...

Anyway nice raid, to bad didnt work as intented ;)

Hf guys... (and hey server didnt crash)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
only 150 albs at Hlidskialf main zerg was somewhere else... we had no chance vs all those aoe dots...

i find this slightly disturbing if ur 150 albs was NOT your main zerg!!!!

how many was the main zerg?? 300+?

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:

We had one full chatgroup. You had 240 in Jamtland, 140 Uppland. What was that about not having enough people to do a primetime relic raid?

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

Ctuchik said:

i dont know exactly maybe 100 at hlid maybe more i think 150..

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Mids dont have numbers in primetime, they cant try a proper primetime RR because that....or was because spies/necros/ninja raids? :eek:

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
Mids dont have numbers in primetime, they cant try a proper primetime RR because that....or was because spies/necros/ninja raids? :eek:

Well i wouldn't like to have 250 mids knocking on our doors... :p

Aponcit

Fledgling Freddie
lol just heard report of 380 mids total in their forentier >.<

about hild.. there was around 100albs when mids attacked afaik

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Please don't whine if u guys drop 2 lvl 10 keeps in notime with 100+, then indeed it might be a relicraid, even if it didn't seem like it.

There had been mentioned 10/12 fg's at atk before..
ofcourse mids take action in numbers..

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
Ah yes, lovely, here we go.
We do have the numbers to build a fine force, we attacked castle excalibur 2 times with numbers such as these tonight.

then, there was already a force equivalent to ours INSIDE the relickeep, which at the end turned out to be a 400 albs to 200 mids in the keep near your relic, this was probably because 200 albs went out to picknick in the relickeep, and not because they were warned?
(Ps, this is the logout rr i am talking about now, so no keeps involved yet)

And as last, wtf? necro and ninja raids? er, those are offensive raids you use, and that never has been a reason for mids not to succeed on our primetimes.

there there.

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
We do have the numbers to build a fine force, we attacked castle excalibur 2 times with numbers such as these tonight.

then, there was already a force equivalent to ours INSIDE the relickeep, which at the end turned out to be a 400 albs to 200 mids in the keep near your relic, this was probably because 200 albs went out to picknick in the relickeep, and not because they were warned?

And as last, wtf? necro and ninja raids? er, those are offensive raids you use, and that never has been a reason for mids not to succeed on our primetimes.

there there.

1. You never got to Exc.
2. You need to be far more careful when doing a login raid (as in not moving with 2FG+ and being scouted so easy)
3. Albs don't have 400 logged in relic keep you maths seem to be flawed
4. Mids didn't even try to do it prime time.

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
All realms can do ninja raids. Just because alb has two classes that can climb walls doesnt make it any different.

oh yes necros make sooooooooo much of a difference on RRs because of their unique ability to get mezzed for full duration every time.

Well im sure all realms use spies and if it was proven that anybody in my guild was spying either for or against alb i would /gc remove them on the spot, aswell as probably report them to GOA. Im sure a hell of a lot of GMs have the same policy too.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
So, the raid is over or still ongoing? I'm unable to play at the moment. :(

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:

there there.

Ow yea an other mid trying to justify the alarm clock raid.. :puke:

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Nah raid is over :) We kicked out albs real fast, Hlid, Nott and Bled was very well defended but I guess 10-15 gtaoe RMs hurt :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Mids dont' have the numbers if you take away all the buffbots :)

Splendid

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
We had one full chatgroup. You had 240 in Jamtland, 140 Uppland. What was that about not having enough people to do a primetime relic raid?

how you know that you play mid 2 :confused:

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Duivel said:
Ow yea an other mid trying to justify the alarm clock raid.. :puke:
Stfu, read the post and comment on what is stated there, I was only replying to the spaniard's assumptions.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Splendid said:
how you know that you play mid 2 :confused:

no he does it over and over again.

say something when ur sure about it cause i REALLY didnt see more then 200 mids at 1 keep/place tbh
we had whole the raid about 100 in uppland who dunno didnt move or something :p

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Khalen said:
1. You never got to Exc.
2. You need to be far more careful when doing a login raid (as in not moving with 2FG+ and being scouted so easy)
3. Albs don't have 400 logged in relic keep you maths seem to be flawed
4. Mids didn't even try to do it prime time.

1. We had a few sb's telling the force in there was larger or equivalent to ours
2. Perhaps, but 20 seperate fg's are spotted easily too (just a number taken)
3. I didnt say that, read my post, in the end there were 400+ albs in sauvage, there was a screen posted on BW showing those numbers.
4. Lol? you're kidding right? we have

Anyways none of you seems to listen, im only getting facts straight, not trying to justify anything.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
1. We had a few sb's telling the force in there was larger or equivalent to ours
2. Perhaps, but 20 seperate fg's are spotted easily too (just a number taken)
3. I didnt say that, read my post, in the end there were 400+ albs in sauvage, there was a screen posted on BW showing those numbers.
4. Lol? you're kidding right? we have

Anyways none of you seems to listen, im only getting facts straight, not trying to justify anything.

The way you talk, you'd think that Mid had never managed a successful primetime relic raid.

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
However you turn the facts and arguments, Mid lost its honor, they where not able to take them primetime.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Stfu, read the post and comment on what is stated there, I was only replying to the spaniard's assumptions.
The main deffence of the alarm raiders (like you, poor man) was the lack of numbers, ok now (again) that deffence shows like bull shit. You came at 7 AM because you, and whit you i means those 200 sad morons who did the alarm clock RR, dont have the nerve to even try in a propper manner. The easy mode whit easy classes castrated all your skills, your primetime attemps were funny and not even notieciable (sp?), poorly planned and poorly executed, we tried about 5 times, and we did TWO succecful raids, you tried once, failed and did the alarm clock, you even were sad enough to try to excuse the RR instead shut up and hide ashamed. You, sir, are sad and your arguments are sad too. :puke:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Antedeluvian said:
The main deffence of the alarm raiders (like you, poor man) was the lack of numbers, ok now (again) that deffence shows like bull shit. You came at 7 AM because you, and whit you i means those 200 sad morons who did the alarm clock RR, dont have the nerve to even try in a propper manner. The easy mode whit easy classes castrated all your skills, your primetime attemps were funny and not even notieciable (sp?), poorly planned and poorly executed, we tried about 5 times, and we did TWO succecful raids, you tried once, failed and did the alarm clock, you even were sad enough to try to excuse the RR instead shut up and hide ashamed. You, sir, are sad and your arguments are sad too. :puke:

and it seems ur the best daoc'er and RR'er ever so we all should be like antedeluvian the hard named guy !!

again dont flame all mids cause it shows that you, sir, are the sad one
but then again ur the best player ever so why should we doubt :(

Nait

Fledgling Freddie
LOL again whine about RRs :kissit: Atleast midgard defend their realm!!
Nazgul had beno for 3 days then albs took it for like 1 hour then it was back in mids arms !! :flame:

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
again dont flame all mids

Read slowly my post again, do you realisce i said the "200 morons"?, ofc if you were one of the 200 morons u can feel flamed by me, if not dont put words on my mounth i didn't said, and stfu, kthx? :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom