eu/us population

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
GReaper said:
It's hardly suprising considering how old the game is, as well as how difficult it is for new players to do everything they need before they have a chance of competing in RvR.
It's easier now to do anything in the game than it's ever been before. XPing, MLs, artis, whatever. And race-to-50-just-so-I-can-pwn-in-RvR is NOT the only goal of a lot of players.
Just hope the EU servers don't decline like the US servers, they can always recluster the existing servers - but theres no more servers to cluster with Excalibur/Prydwen anymore.
Well...I'm actually seeing a lot of people back in the game who I've not seen for a long time, and more significantly I'm seeing more genuinely new players (4 this week in my guild alone) coming into the game than I've seen for an equally long time.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
DAOC isn't gonna 'stop' for many years yet. Only recently did Mythic shut down the game servers of the first games they started. Those games have been running for something like TEN years.

At some point support will be little, and expansions/patches nill. But the servers will be left running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom