Votes: 7 8.6%
  • first week May

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • 4th movie lord of rings comes

Votes: 38 46.9%

• Total voters

aika

Part of the furniture
They still think there's gonna be a transfer!

6womenlaughing.jpg

Nate

FH is my second home
shit multi racial teeth bared laughing from women? the worst insult!

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
those that defend Mythic are just absurds, PVE and PVP on EU Cluster is BORED NOW, 2 months since they said we were getting transfer to ywain, and not a confimated date still, just ABSURD if u defend it

i can say that all whole EU and USA server will cluster SOON too, but when it will? gl .... and im not mythic but we all know it

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
have you been living in a hole the last week? you do know mythic has gone through it's version of a natural disaster with the billing mess right?

letting Chodax know a date for the EU transfer isn't on there to do list right.

Elbe, billing department is not the programming department, there is no crossover and therefore your remarks make zero sense.

This isn't just about me either, it is the 100's of people waiting for transfers so they can resubscribe on an active server, get over yourself.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Elbe, billing department is not the programming department, there is no crossover and therefore your remarks make zero sense.

This isn't just about me either, it is the 100's of people waiting for transfers so they can resubscribe on an active server, get over yourself.

I've nothing to get over, I'm not whinging.

Mythic Andy said Early April, I read and you read we all read it, ok 15th April is debatable if it's 'still' early....

Billing/programming separate they maybe, but Andy has been really involved in the whole billing mess, I've no idea how many people actually work on DAOC anymore but we can't be talking many.

Andy is the community manager and his time is being taken up by the billing mess, I guess when thats done we will know more.

I think the course of action for most of you is the let your subs run out and renew when the transfer is confirmed, the server at present is really on useful for PL and farming, I didn't re-sub for RVR as it was never really going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom