• first week May

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • 4th movie lord of rings comes

Votes: 38 46.9%

• Total voters

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
well there go DATES

6 april today, ofc transfer still didnt come, but a confirmed date for that early april could be nice ...

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
?! is this some sort of smacked up thread? or is there some news?

Septina

Part of the furniture
It will be early april, as they've said... shame they didnt state what year tho. :(

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
It will be early april, as they've said... shame they didnt state what year tho. :(

guarantee it wont be til after 15th, and the excuse will be "well you've been able to activate and farm the moh quest without getting steamrolled by kzar!"

any1 else thought that kzar is kzn btw?

same attributes etc!!!!!

ileks

Part of the furniture
lol, never trust mythic with dates :p Remember the WAR guild beta? o0

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Would have been nice if they did it while we got the month free.. :(

Marchakz

Loyal Freddie
Not very likely to happen in April as they said:
our current plan is to allow free transfers in early April, however please note that this timeframe is subject to change
But as some noticed there was a banner that said May in WAR news letter, which seems more likely...
They could have posted it on forum or herald though.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Server merges/transfer whats the difference?
If they would let us transfer anytime soon i'd bet they would have set out a date.

The merges will turn english, german and french servers into one massive server cluster. Before that happens they are going to allow people to transfer from Dyvet so transfers and merges are very different. The transfers are supposed to happen before the merger.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Have to say, no news in 2 weeks and still no date confirmed, it is starting to piss me off royally. Been 3 months now since we heard GOA were finishing and playing my old toons still isn't viable.

Marchakz

Loyal Freddie
The merges will turn english, german and french servers into one massive server cluster. Before that happens they are going to allow people to transfer from Dyvet so transfers and merges are very different. The transfers are supposed to happen before the merger.

What makes you think they would make a giant cluster?
From what i've understood there will be 3 individual clusters, a german, a french and the US. Why would they let us transfer to Ywain in April if they would merge all servers in May?
I'd rather think their 'merge' is them shutting down dead servers and letting us 'merge' onto other servers.

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
we know that transfer wont come soon, but a confirmed date is must now, this is getting so bored, and making ppl think about re sub even transfer come, cos this could be in like 1 month more and zzzzZZZzzzz

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
well on other thread 4 days ago

Update -

We're currently testing the transfer system in house, so we're planning to be able to open up character transfers soon™.

wel they are on it it seems, but whats soon called, easters just gone and christmas is soon to me lol,

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
clock is ticking tbh,people are getting bored of paying to play on empty servers,i for one wont re sub next month unless we have a date ..

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
in 4 days, will be 17 april = 2 month since mythic said we will get those transfers, and still not a confimated date so ...

and that SOON or EARLY April doesnt help now, it did 2 week ago, but that time is gone now, so we want a DATE, dont care if it will be 25 april, 25 may or 25 december, but a DATE is must, so we can know what to do

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well TBH think Mythic are now stringing out this merger a bit to long now.

I am into 3 months of subs on EU account and was hoping that at least by April we be over on Ywain but atm my 2 US accounts are still active but with this now dragging on I am cancelling all 5 accounts and wait until there positive action from Mythic.

Soulja

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
yes seems this is taking another month more maby in final may or something :O

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
yes seems this is taking another month more maby in final may or something :O

i guess in june!

just look at the pop on ywain.. the last 2-3 months the pop have dropped by 1k primetime.. game is getting borring. ywain is only zerg vs zerg the last month.. so i personally think im gonna grab a few months break, and see how it going after the summer :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Giving it another week, if no news by then I think I will move on, how hard can it be to set a date and at least try to hit it?

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
My ywain scout is within two realm ranks of my eu one now. The only reason to now transfer it is the 100k bps and the 200 plats on it.

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
Both my accounts run out on the 25th and I do not have a Ywain account.

They wont be getting renewed if the transfer isnt sorted before the 25th.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
with the 100's of accounts probably being cancelled the whole EU transfer issue probably isn't high on the list.

I like many other have got my template sorted for my toons I want to play, I can pl anything I want without camp spots being overrun and it was simple to do MOH, wihtout the headache that is ywain.

I'll let my April subs run out and re-sub when the transfer is confirmed, the whole billing mess still might well see the end of daoc as a whole so I wouldn't be too concerned Mythic haven't given us dates, 50/60 active accounts in the scheme of things isn't something they are worrying about.

Don't be fooled into thinking Mythic have 100's of staff all looking after DAOC, if we get a few of the WAR devs give us a few uhours a month we'd be lucky.

Just check out the Ywain populations been a big dig in the last few weeks.

excuse my wall of text been out lunch time and had too many glasses of red wine...... :)

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Giving it another week, if no news by then I think I will move on, how hard can it be to set a date and at least try to hit it?

have you been living in a hole the last week? you do know mythic has gone through it's version of a natural disaster with the billing mess right?

letting Chodax know a date for the EU transfer isn't on there to do list right.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty nice in the early when we got the xfer news since of the farm sort new temps bla bla and there was even some pvp, but now its just plain booring hardly any pvp at all or pve, you pretty much login stand there touching NATE's balls in jordheim then log again :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom