Help eu support/csr system

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
would i be correct in assuming that you queue for /appeal when you are online, and if you log it puts it in limbo, then you requeue when u come on again? ie it doesnt stay up if you log off ?

2nd account has zero toons on it, yay, trying to get them back, sat in /appeal queue for 5 hours over last 2 days, and getting a bit annoyed with it

tried emailing but got "lol its ingame problem".. no its fucking not, its TECHNICAL, wankers :\

eble

Fledgling Freddie
well good luck mate, I tried this wonder ingame system on ywain when one of toons lost 100p (no shit) and I failed to get any reply at all.

I sent several e-mails all referring me back to the 'in game' help :(

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
CSR support CAN be quite slow yes. I've waited several days on replies as well, but I've also tried just waiting an hour or so. I would THINK that the system queues your appeal, and when you log out, your appeal stays in the queue, thus keeping your "place" in the queue when you log back on. And then they just take the person that's first in the queue AND is online. But the CSRsupport isn't always that good, it depends on who you get to talk to I guess. Good luck with it :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
appealed once or twice since Mythic took over. Got replies within an hour.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
After the transfer to ywain my main friar had lost 105p from my cm.. Took em well over a month to sort it out

Was fun

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, i did my first ever appeal the other day and i got a reply and my issue fixed within about 20 mins!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I had a problem with a quest. First day i logged 1-2 hours after filing the appeal.
Next day i got a PM from CSR and we talked a little. They promoted my request for better investigation.
3rd day i got another PM and we settled the bug

Generally ingame CSR are fine and doing what they can (i dont know how many of them are there, but there should be quite an ammount of work laid out to them)

Its the email people that i am worried about. They take way too much time to answer (if they do) and then again , the answers are usually very vague and non helping

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
They sorted a 'stuck' appeal I posted within 15 minutes.

Mabs

well OTHER and EMERGENCY apparently dont do shite all .. so what options are people using to actually get a reply ? someone said you need to use "stuck" or you will never get a reply ?

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
It's a crappy system but it's better than GOA provided isn't it?

Mabs

logged in
put in /appeal
sat for 2 1/2 hours
/quit

yaaaaaaaaaay

Mabs

another 2 1/2 hours in the queue GLEE

has anyone got an international phone number for mythic EU department ?

will to live fading :(

Python

Loyal Freddie
Ive been idling in-game many hours waiting for response from appeal.. no luck so far :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom