EU-people going to try Origins-server?

Will you try out the new Origins-type server in US?

• I'm going to try it out

Votes: 68 72.3%
  • I'm not going to try it out

Votes: 26 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Just want to check out the EU-interest of this server-type.

The Camelot Herald

Mythic is right now stating it's coming live in august/september, but I also saw reference to July from some mythic-person. I guess we'll see.

/j - posting here since Norrsken-forum has an extended downtime (#$!&@ Bimbobane!)

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
to little to late. Everyone who really wanted to play daoc should've moved to german servers a loong time ago :p

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
to little to late. Everyone who really wanted to play daoc should've moved to german servers a loong time ago :p

Oh, I moved to US servers (Classic), and this thread is about the US Origins-server. Just wanted to target europeans, to see if more people from my timezone(s) were thinking of joining up. I hardly think GOA will launch this server type.

Sorry for not being more clear.

/j

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Already playing with guild on Avalon, soon to be made into mega german cluster, so we get +2000 online primetime, why move US and play outside peak hours when we want an active mmo...

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Already playing with guild on Avalon, soon to be made into mega german cluster, so we get +2000 online primetime, why move US and play outside peak hours when we want an active mmo...

Well, I've already moved, so I'm already there. =)

I think this new servertype will attract quite a lot of players, probably the last time for any DAOC-servertype.

Seems there will be quite a lot of EU:ers aswell. Good thing. =) Since my US account is open and none of my EU-accounts has been for quite a while.

/j

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Origins servers are just a new chance to get a guild going and have fun. Im gonna grab it like hell. Cant wait tbh. DAoC never gets old to me if I have a good guild and the action is there.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i would certainly try it (at least i think so)

german megacluster? whatchacallit + temair?

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
i would certainly try it (at least i think so)

german megacluster? whatchacallit + temair?

Limors plus Temair.

At the poll stage at the moment, but I can't imagine people saying no to this tbh. Thinking of converting my english client to german just so I can add my 3 votes worth... ;)

Dood

Fledgling Freddie
Looking forward to roll a new Bulle af Fetstryk on US origin

what realm this time Wholdar? :p

btw, AoC was teh boring

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Bwahahahahha..

Grief Protection. Because we are focusing on world RvR, we want to give players who are at least level 20 the opportunity to participate in World RvR events without fear of complete annihilation by players who are significantly higher in level. We are still working through the details of this system, but our goal is to prevent players who are the equivalent of a red or purple con from attacking lower level players unless the lower level player initiates combat first. We are also examining ways to protect lower level RvR objectives and hunting grounds from being ‘griefed’ by higher level enemies.

no more grey griefing in DF or frontiers :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I'm sure gonna try it anyways, have no interest in playing with spazed out germans and AoC can wait :)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty sure i'll be there.

Been clean now for a couple of years, time to get dirty methinks.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
tbh Origins server > german mega cluster.... yes u'll have 2000 atleast+ primetime on german cluster but avalon is just a zergling heaven and there are also alot of zergers on temair (mind the fg zone there worked) but i think the zergers will just charge the fg zone and fuck everything up if u want fg rvr that is ...

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Distorted nostalgia will pull people to Origins for 4 months.

Last spasm of a great game (best group vs group game i know)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Doubt i will start there as i haven't managed to get anyone intrested to come with me :p

And even if the server would last only 4 months i'm pretty sure they would be fun 4 months.

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
is it the old ra sistem? exemple druid group purge etc, mcl2 for rp?(or moc?)

ideea of such a server is nice will see how it goes

Gahn

Resident Freddy
The Camelot Herald

That'll shed some light about the ruleset.
Oh and i keep hearing people VERY interested in this, even old ppl who left before Toa.

Pswoevgia

Banned
Zz who cares if it will be dead in 4 months? Gonna be a great 4 months I reckon.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Me and some IRL friends are going to play it, even if it does only last 4 months that should hopefully be enough time for WAR to be released (even if it is delayed).

We reactivated recently in preperation for it, since AoC and WoW are kinda boring. Just messing around on Hib/Merlin atm, perhaps a little classic as well until its released. Theres only 4 of us but Origins does sound like its going to be quite busy on release..

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Me and some friends will roll there aswell and start some form of guild, looking forward to it :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Do you lot 'bigging up' the super german cluster really think it won't take a blow from people leaving for Origin?

arcofirme

Fledgling Freddie
Most of my guild (and me ofc) are going to play there, will be a nice back to old times.

P.D. Btw Wholdar check your PMs pls :wub:

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
give some1 to play with ;o /em calls out for old IG ppl

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Absolutely!
Planning to play on mid- or wherever EU people are going. :)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
shame it's keeping the new scout styles as that was one of the many reasons for me leaving in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom