EU Guild

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
What's everyone's general concensus of leaving your current, really small old guilds with one or two active people and making one huge guild on all realms uniting as many EU players as possible? CorNoK mentioned something similar in the 'Hib alliance' thread and other people have also sparked an interest.

Is this possible or are the majority too fond of your old EU guilds that you wouldn't join a new and active one, which would hopefully play a part in increasing our enjoyment in the game?

Discuss.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I probably have a few characters that could use an active EU guild

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
What's everyone's general concensus of leaving your current, really small old guilds with one or two active people and making one huge guild on all realms uniting as many EU players as possible? CorNoK mentioned something similar in the 'Hib alliance' thread and other people have also sparked an interest.

Is this possible or are the majority too fond of your old EU guilds that you wouldn't join a new and active one, which would hopefully play a part in increasing our enjoyment in the game?

Discuss.

I think i would have some characters that could join, but im depended on that Sintox/baldir joins :) dont do anything without him :D

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
Well. People are more than welcome to join Neolithic. I will promote everyone so they can invite. No point really to make another guild (that may go inactive in some months) when its so many guilds out there. If we just can decide which guild we wanna use. Unless people have an issue with it, I guess the only option is to make yet another guild... or just leave it as it is atm with all the small guilds in one alliance.

On mid and alb I don't really care which guild I'm in, so I can join whatever there.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Thought this was impossible and all you guys have just proved it. Good luck in YOUR precious little guilds.

Everz

FH is my second home
I'm not grouping but some talk that isn't French would be welcome.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
But as long as people are in a common /as I don't see the need to make some new guild.

Dess

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be back at the end of September Sardine, i'll give you some toons and drag some other people over with me :)

Duze

Loyal Freddie
I'm looking for an active guild on all 3 realms. I have 2 or 3 level 50's on each realm, mostly all templated or work in progress - none are particularly high rr - rr3 or rr4 tops I think. I also have a EU account - couple of higher rr's on this account but its not open right now, since I only have Albs on it.

I've played on and off for years. I played mostly a cleric in Asylum on Excal.

I enjoy rvr but I'm also up for pve farming stuff.

I'm not overly active (ie. couple of nights a week or so) but that might change if I had people to do stuff with.

If anybody has a spot, could you pm me on here please.

Thanku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom