Eu ftw!!!

domonsteroids

It's my birthday today!
hey guys, me and a lot of my old dark age m8s r gona be playin the dyvet (excalibur/prydwen) server again on the EU servers!! alb and mid r the most populated servers atm so if we could get a few more hibbies on and possibly more albs and mids it would be good! lets get dark age back into action!!

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Roll on .de dyvet is nothing but a waste of money. Can't think of one good reason to be playing on a server with <100 subs vs a server with 1500-1700 ppl online during primetime. I mean can u?

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
What sneakers said, u will learn the lingo in max 2 weeks and ull have action for many months ahead, might even learn a thing or 2:)

Gregander

Fledgling Freddie
I couldn't resist activating despite all the time gone by.
And yeah there are very few people on but you can always trust someone to come and ruin you're lazy day of soloing towers.

And logging in on the 1st of january, someone actually gave me a "Happy New Year".

So I'll pass that on to you from the now officially rezzed cluster of Duvet!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
and welcome over to have a look.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Rly just come .DE it is just as lame/funny/whatever as dyvet was 2 years ago.

:D

I would still prefer an OF server but that ain't gonna happend, so might aswell just enjoy the bits that is still good with DAoC and on a server where there is alot of ppl still around~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom