EU Character Transfers Starting 4/27/2010

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Its a sneaky way of getting a name change on your EU toons too, create a level 1 with the same name then once you have transferred your EU one over it will ask you to rename it on the character select screen.

I haven't got much choice myself, I named one of my US characters Ravenbourne donkeys years ago and have no idea what the log in details are. Always thought the name was a bit roleplayerish anyway. Bloody hate thinking up names though.

if your transfering to ywain it will be fine as the old toon would be on the archived servers i do believe

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Haha i is on your ywain's stealzing your names :D

fridge.jpg

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Will chars from the classic cluster get free ml1-5 like US classic did?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Suppose anything with monkey in it will be seen as racist by the Americans?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Made a level 1 on Ywain and took peek around in the frontier. I reckon it's about 7 years since I saw so many people at DL frontier side. Same with 4fg on stick heading towards some alb keep and ofc a fg high rr mids peeling people from the zerg and ganking them

It's all in one package really, good stuff

Also, the lag is quite noticeable. Saw people warping in random directions while following the zerg, dunno how reactive spells and styles are but we'll see I guess

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ywain is pretty nuts , yanks think differently tho , so its a large change for a solo player :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The lag is usually pretty low, now and again it gets bad but its not half as bad as the GOA servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom