EU Beta up again yet?

Raes

Fledgling Freddie
Is EU beta up again yet, and if so did they invite compitition winners in the 1st wave, as they did in the US?

September Caption winner here, with a more than adaquate rig, still with no email or option to download client.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
The Beta is up; as for the winners and invites, i don't know.

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
EU beta up again yet? - Warhammer Forums
If they invited more people that information is under NDA.

There is a few things you can check:
#1 Computer bought last 2 years? (most likely the requirement)
#2 Age above 18

If those is right and you feel that you should have got a invite check the Download tab on Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning if you see a client download you are in. You also have a forum link in the community section.
If you don't then you haven't been invited yet :wij:

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The Beta is up again, there were a few invites sent out (a very small number, approximately 20 or so total) mostly to winners of competitions and conventions.

If you have won a competition in the past then remember that there is never a guarantee as to when you will be invited. You will get an invite as long as you aren't disqualified for some reason but we can't guarantee that you'll be in at the first opportunity.

Raes

Fledgling Freddie
It's OK Aqe, got my answer on WHA, but thanks for reply. Some have and some have not been invited, dont know why though.

My rig is a AMD 64 X2 4200+ 2.2ghz; 2x X1950 PRO 512mb in crossfire; 2Gb DDR2, plenty i'm sure.

And I past 18yrs along time ago. :(

Raes

Fledgling Freddie
The Beta is up again, there were a few invites sent out (a very small number, approximately 20 or so total) mostly to winners of competitions and conventions.

If you have won a competition in the past then remember that there is never a guarantee as to when you will be invited. You will get an invite as long as you aren't disqualified for some reason but we can't guarantee that you'll be in at the first opportunity.

Cheers Iain, I'll just have to wait I suppose.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie

Any updates on guild beta?

Garthilk

Fledgling Freddie
Well whenever they add new folks, you can be sure the annoucement will be on the WAR Herald and the other various fansites.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

so basically he never really did get into the beta. he still only has the same chance as us that didnt win any competition....

comon, if he won a competition where the prize were a beta spot, then fucking get him into the beta already.

whats the point in having these "contests" when the ppl that enter them, and win, dont get what they entered for?

Pica

Fledgling Freddie
Well we just have to wait for a beta spot i guess, but i agree if a person wins a compatition, he should get in beta...

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
They have said several times that winning a competition will get you in but only when they are ready to invite you. There's plenty of time left of the beta so take it easy.

Pica

Fledgling Freddie
Yes theres alot of time left for the ppl to get into beta sure, but thoes that win the compatitions shoud get first in line imo

GReaper

Part of the furniture
The rather annoying "you've got a beta slot - however your slot isn't ready just yet!". What gets even more annoying is the fact that they're ready for other people, even though they've told you that a spot will be yours - eventually.

Raes

Fledgling Freddie
Well whenever they add new folks, you can be sure the annoucement will be on the WAR Herald and the other various fansites.

I know GOA isn't EAMythic, but we've been told on numerous occasions that the service will be no different. So when I saw this announcement on your own site, WHA I assumed that it would be honored by GOA.

James EAMythic 12/04/07 posted:If you have won a contest, or attended an event and received an invitation there during or before the downtime you will be invited in the first wave if you are eligible.

I'll just have to wait and see I suppose.

Pica

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh that clears alot of stuff ;) so peaople just have to wait :D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Doubt i'll ever get into beta, 2nd time yesterday when i checked my account i found my comp spec all blank, had to upload spec again.

Pica

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think they look at how long you have been signed up.. they just random pick those they see fit for it.. but i might be wrong :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom