ETA for transfer UK/ITA/SPA chars to ywain?

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
:eek: bored, no info for transfer, and no info for patch v 1.101 on EU, we could need to patch our chars first before transfer to ywain , this is zzzzzzZZzzz

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I am getting tired of waiting, would happily start paying now if they got a move on and started transfers. I want my characters on Ywain asap.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You really think they're not doing their best? It is a huge player-base they are adding, so of course they are doing all they can to make it happen

Have patience

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
My guess is that they are trying to sort all bugs/losses first.
Me and many others have naked chars, lost rp's/bp's , and i think they
want all that sorted first ;) at least i hope so :ninja:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye they'll be working on it but my money is on it not being ready before this "Free" month runs out, this free month was only given to us so they can use us as guinea pigs tbh.

Not that i'm complaining, its a free month well spent allowing us to farm a dead server as apose to transfering us straight away into an overcrowded cluster where all the zones are raped by zergs of farmers... an eta would be nice tho :>

eble

Fledgling Freddie
at of free period I guess :)

who cares farming to do!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
another day and .... zzzZZzzz

Well i've already sc'd my SM on sc'ing my RM now and then i've got fa to do because I sold my euro characters donkeys ago, i'll probably make a melee alt of some sort until servers merge.

Betel

Banned
I don't mind waiting.

I would rather be given the time to make a template for my characters on Prydwen and Excalibur because on Ywain, dungeons like Sidi and the Dragon are camped 24/7.

Zede

Part of the furniture
I don't mind waiting.

I would rather be given the time to make a template for my characters on Prydwen and Excalibur because on Ywain, dungeons like Sidi and the Dragon are camped 24/7.

indeed, plze wait 2 weeks at least please :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Methinks we'll need to w8 a bit longer, cause of all the missing stuff on the characters (and bugs and stuff we havent seen nor heared of). However that might not hold them back on opening the /xfer command.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Imagine the love if we all hit /xfer and some sort of weird code hidden GOA virus got onto Mythic's servers and caused their database to get corrupted.......

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Well again the corruption in the EU (English) database is odd. Not saying its a virus or something, but it's defenitly something i would look into if I whas @ Mythic. Also i would be hesitant in copying stuff from EU to US servers.

t3hsk1

Fledgling Freddie
Returning player

Hi,

gonna be dusting off all my chars got a couple of anamists and fop and a chanter with ml9 pet. Whats farmable nowerdays with good reward? ALL my chars templates are outdated now and need revamping and need a good source of gear and plats :D

Dard

Part of the furniture
My pc is f00ked :(

Tuth, farm me some good stuff m8 :england:

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
imo we jut want to know when it will does? in 2 days, 1 week, 1 month, anothers 8 years? give a ~ date ...

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
imo we jut want to know when it will does? in 2 days, 1 week, 1 month, anothers 8 years? give a ~ date ...

All they can do right now is guesstimate, imagine the whine when the guesstimated date turns out to be 2 weeks off..

They will give us a date once they know how long it will be, but I'm guesstimating it will be at least until the free month is over.. ;)

Getting slightly boring to PvE now after about a seventy labby boss kills, 3.5k scales and like 20 mini dragons, so please do hurry up mythääch :p

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Imagine the love if we all hit /xfer and some sort of weird code hidden GOA virus got onto Mythic's servers and caused their database to get corrupted.......

You're a sick SICK man sharky :p

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
:eek: tomorrow patch 1.101, one step less to transfer guys! :p
:clap:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
:eek: tomorrow patch 1.101, one step less to transfer guys! :p
:clap:
first awesome... then crap :/
Mythic Herald said:
Update 6:30 PM EST 3/3/2010 - We have recently discovered a potentially game effecting issue on North American servers. So that this bug does not effect EU servers we are delaying the deployment of 1.101. At this time we do not have a rescheduled date for this deployment. Please keep your eyes on the Herald for up to the minute information regarding this.

Thank you for your continued support.

lawson

Fledgling Freddie
i cant even get on my main account :( lol... master account works but game pw doesnt..

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
You can change it in your account after i think its work. My friend had the same problem . He changed the pass and its working again.

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
My game password used for the master account, which I changed the second I could to something I could remember, for some reason suddenly changed back to the one GOA gave me. So right now I'm actually using 2 different passwords, the GOA one for the account site, and my own for login in. Same account :eek:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
My game password used for the master account, which I changed the second I could to something I could remember, for some reason suddenly changed back to the one GOA gave me. So right now I'm actually using 2 different passwords, the GOA one for the account site, and my own for login in. Same account :eek:

You need to change the Pwd on the subscription page to change the in game pwd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom