ET is coming! Stock up on your catfood now!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
An official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.

The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a year long openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the period February 12-14, 2008, the United Nations held closed doors discussions where approximately 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009. The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. h The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions. First, UFOs would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

You can find the full article here:

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

Olgaline

FH is my second home
okday
I R an alien!
makes me, your supreme lord and ruler,
I promis to indroduce a fair and mercifull Democratic dictatorship

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
I also dont think its any coincidence that ITV4 are showing Mars Attacks tomorrow night!! Eeek! *dons tinfoil hat and hides under the table*

ECA

I am a FH squatter
If you read the article its theorized that Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize as an advance reward for the grand unveiling of the aliens.

Also that the rocket we shot into the moon uncovered secret alien ruins and the impact with the ruins is what stopped the explosion showing up on telescopes and so forth.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
A bunch of tiny aliens landed on my lawn the other day. One of them walked up to some clover and said....

... take me to your weeder.

/coat :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
A bunch of tiny aliens landed on my lawn the other day. One of them walked up to some clover and said....

... take me to your weeder.

/coat :D

I have no idea why that just made me laugh :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well if this is true, there will be a buttload of people going mentalapeshit as they were adament that there's no ETL :clap:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
They're out there. Unless their technology enables them to travel at outrageously stupendous speeds or somehow their lifespan is measured in terms of ten or hundreds of millennia or their technology is so advanced that they can cryogenically or suspend their bodies to survive a journey lasting 100,000 years... in order to cover the vast distances chances are we won't meet any. Unless they're already here...buried in the ground...biding their time...

“No-one would have believed, in the last years of the nineteenth century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. No-one could have dreamed that we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets. And yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes; and slowly, and surely, they drew their plans against us.”

rynnor

Rockhound
They're out there. Unless their technology enables them to travel at outrageously stupendous speeds or somehow their lifespan is measured in terms of ten or hundreds of millennia or their technology is so advanced that they can cryogenically or suspend their bodies to survive a journey lasting 100,000 years... in order to cover the vast distances chances are we won't meet any. Unless they're already here...buried in the ground...biding their time...

Its possible but incredibly unlikely that some might be in transmission range - theres a star system only 4 ly away - communication might be possible.

On that note there may already be messages flying their way back to us just caught up in the travel delay :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The fantastic thing about the sheer size of the universe is that a vast number of things may be possible. However, 13 billion years isn't actually a long time. I'm personally of the opinion that there are stupendously large numbers of universes (each one caused by a big bang just like ours)...but whereas due to limitations on our understanding of physics we think that there can be nothing "outside" of the universe, other intelligent life forms that maybe beyound - not only our comprehension but be undetectable by us - have had trillions of years to develop technology enabling faster then light speed travel or partical transmission. But of course we step into the realms of science fiction here, and until science gives us a unified theory of gravity, we're stuck with the universe we have.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I, for one, salute our new alien overlords!

I bet it's going to be: we found bacteria!

Zede

Part of the furniture

wormholes man, wormyholes. no speed, folding u noob.

DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
wormholes man, wormyholes. no speed, folding u noob.

DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING ?

Not to mention, humans don't know sh*t yet :D

It could be as simple as making a flubren go noviotic after it's been gralened.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
You do know that Michael Salla is a known fruitloop? :)

And you also know that contributors to Examiner.com are paid for the number of page views?

So yeah, tell a whacked out story, get loads of page views, gain mucho dollar. Simple.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Not to mention, humans don't know sh*t yet :D

It could be as simple as making a flubren go noviotic after it's been gralened.

pffff once a flubren has been gralened there is no way to make it go noviotic without causing a massive explosion that would kill everyone within 100 miles.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
pffff once a flubren has been gralened there is no way to make it go noviotic without causing a massive explosion that would kill everyone within 100 miles.

Well ofcourse if you forget to riblo the thunlia with the excess flubren.

What are you, an eoliba?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
This is going to turn out to be bollocks. The Examiner makes the Sunday Sport look like hard hitting Reportage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom