Essential Bookmarks

gmloki

Part of the furniture

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Well, not including nerdy game forums/mmorpg sites etc... I only frequently check Freddyshouse and SomethingAwful. :)

Does anyone else find forums quite addicting? I seem to just cycle endlessly through each of my forums refreshing hoping for something interested to be posted.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Mobius said:
Does anyone else find forums quite addicting? I seem to just cycle endlessly through each of my forums refreshing hoping for something interested to be posted.

Cough Cough ermm no OFC not

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Only two sites that I check regularly:

Fark
Slashdot

Yeah I find it easy to waste hours browsing comments on Fark mostly but it really is a horrendous waste of time so I make myself do something productive.

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
www.spacedaily.com (I noticed space.com earlier, I go there all the time too, spacedaily has a very wide range of space related topics including lots of military space dev stuff).

www.rottentomatoes.com the movie review site imho

www.timesonline.co.uk and the beeb for news.

www.newscientist.com for more sciency stuff.

And others I suppose, like www.baen.com/library to see there are any new free books and www.georgerrmartin.com to see if he's finally finished a Feast for Crows yet.

and www.play.com to check out the bargains.

And here, of course :rolleyes:

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Check out morons.org, also indymedia UK & worldwide.
kuro5hin.
I'm a bit 0ld sk00l and enjoy bluesnews for gaming, as well as 3dgamers and filerush.com.
For programs of any nature (text editors, mp3 tag fluffers, codecs, tweakage etc) visit majorgeeks & betanews.
I guess you'd know boingboing, but would you know geeknik, zzz, apotd or techdirt? How about geeknews?
For TV, I sometimes use radio times, but find myself crawling back to bleb's lovely aligned, tv-guide -like layout
Lastly, this doctor who site is the best, ever.

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
This thread is rather interesting actually.

Read something above which reminded me of something I was gonna ask.

I use this tiscali TV guide for checking out whats on TV. Anyone got anything better?

The layout is very good but I wish it had more cable chanels on.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Sue_White

Fledgling Freddie
*looks scared*

and i find Bullitt 's av completely scary.....and disturbing *shudders*

yeah weebl n bob are cool......pie..... :bazbeer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom