Escape from City 17 - half life 2 inspired short..

Mey

Part of the furniture
Click the link at the top and watch in HD for true epicness.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
actually pretty good, if they had bit of hollywood production money would r0x.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Now that is not bad going considering their budget. Obviously they've spent more in terms of processing time, editing and their own efforts but the end result is very VERY good. I've always liked machinima (using games to create mini-movies) but combining that with live-action recording is quite something. If a couple of blokes with a camera and computers can make that quality on that budget, they would make a formidable team in TV or movie production.

btw, nice nod of the hat with the crowbar. :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
loved the costumes tbh :) imagine going as tht for a fancy dress :)

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
It looked interesting but pretty cheap to be honest.

Nonetheless! It made me decide to install half life 2 to my new computer. Maybe i'll finish it this time.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
It looked interesting but pretty cheap to be honest.

Nonetheless! It made me decide to install half life 2 to my new computer. Maybe i'll finish it this time.

Someone help me out here. Im trying to retrieve my old steam account atm. I dont remember my account name but i do have the email address. Problem is when give it to them i dont get the email.

What should i do? :<

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, what were they thinking, everyone knows independent people have massive amount of money to do their fan-fiction :eek7:

Which means they have no reason to be ashamed.

Now want to comment on my problem? ;> You're supposed to be the game pro here.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It might be very very "out there" of a concept, but contact support.

You called it poor, i said they don't have lot of money to do it. Calling it poor with budgets for indies being what they are, that's bloody impressive.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I actully thought that was fine quality...and hearing that it was on a low budget gives me mucho respect for these guys....i wanna see that movie now :p

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Someone help me out here. Im trying to retrieve my old steam account atm. I dont remember my account name but i do have the email address. Problem is when give it to them i dont get the email.

What should i do? :<
This page on Steampowered.com lays out how to recover your account with a forgotten username or password.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4988-DHXV-7272

If you say that you know the email address, a quick way to check is to go into your email client and read an old email or receipt from Steam. The email will be from Steam Support <bitbucket@valvesoftware.com> and the email address that received it will be the one registered with Valve.

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
They're never gonna do a half life movie though, from what i hear Valve are very particular about their IP (intellectual property), and dont want to cheapen the franchise with a bad movie, like so many others have

Uara

Part of the furniture
I dont think that looks too cheap tbh, for some people with almost no budget what so ever it looks damn good to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom