Erynis Charm Raids

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
Right i wanna do Erynis Charm Raids Same as I've done for jacinas and BoZ i want to do Erynis Charm 8 times so whole of Grp gets 1 artifact each.

I've never done it before though well not completely last time we set up camp in middle of 3 camps and i pet pulled named on my druid :eek6: than run to shrooms = all mobs dead but i only done it for scrolls etc so never had a chance of pulling other 3 camps where you have plebian agro. so could anyone give me advice what grp order should it be?

I think we need 6 animists and 2 druids, ill make 6 animists and 2 druids grp order for now. but might make some change if someone whould tell me good setup.

Animist: Gribok
Animist: ------
Druid: Aardbuff
Druid:------

arwens

Fledgling Freddie
Count me and son in again Aard :)

Meladia and Minimel
Animists

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Include a bard btw... you can single amnesia pull the named and you will only get named + 2 adds which means you can finish EC in about 10 mins.

Haw

Fledgling Freddie
is it possible to join in and get credit? just need be in BG

btw signing up on Hawkha druid

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
Solari said:
Include a bard btw... you can single amnesia pull the named and you will only get named + 2 adds which means you can finish EC in about 10 mins.

right i dont know what you mean how can you lull pull a mob inside a building? with some spell. i understand voider with GTAE spell/pets that you can send goto target or even better. battlewarder GT in that building. but not bard dont think it will work

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
Animist: Minimel
Animist:Meladia

Hawkha plz can you post your Spec and MLs and RAs plz

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
No offence and I don't mean to sound ignorant or anything... but honestly listen to someone with experience - it can be done.

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
Animist: Evertree
Animist: Hellgate

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
signing up for druid spot , and will bring chanter to leech encounter :) can also bring ani if needed

druid name : smallsista

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
If somebody don't turn up, I have ML9 ani or FOP Druids (buffbot or healing).
PM me or somebody in Celtic Leaft Army

Haw

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkha is ml5 usual spec 44 nurt rest regrowth and got DI, bit dex and a PR

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
also need credit on my menta if possible, so please tell when :p (if im gonna activate acc)

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
would <3 to tag along in BG for credit too, thanks

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
When are you going to start these raids Aard? I'm hoping too that you don't mind people tagging along for credit, as I'm 100% sure I wont be available for the "regular" group, but would love to get credits for my casters for 1.81 ;)

Megan

Fledgling Freddie
Ani and/or fop druid available for all raids whenever. Names are mygan and Mergan.

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
my computer crashed on meh just had it fixed, ill post dates when ill have everything organised, so bare with me for a moment

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
Animist: Evertree
Animist: Hellgate
Animist: intolerable
Druid:Hawkha

this is grp order, all of these listed please post your ingame times and dates you will be available, so i can post dates and times to do this raid, i need 4 dates, so we will do it on excal and on pryd.
if this grp order will not work or will be missing something like puller we might make it 5 dates.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Aardwolf said:
right i dont know what you mean how can you lull pull a mob inside a building? with some spell. i understand voider with GTAE spell/pets that you can send goto target or even better. battlewarder GT in that building. but not bard dont think it will work

It will, and its much much easier that way. You NEED a bard if you ask me. Theres absolutely np with los, each building has 1/4 of the sides wide open, bard just needs to run around camp sometimes ( its only nessesary on 1 or 2 of the 6 camps iirc ).

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Argyle_Avendale said:
It will, and its much much easier that way. You NEED a bard if you ask me. Theres absolutely np with los, each building has 1/4 of the sides wide open, bard just needs to run around camp sometimes ( its only nessesary on 1 or 2 of the 6 camps iirc ).

He won't listen mate :) Let him do it his way.

Oh btw aard... Could people join for credit or?

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
Yes people can join for credit, and whats with your ATTITUDE, you are only one who told me about bard when i replied to ya that i am not sure.... i never tolda ya to talk to my hand, coz face aint listening :twak:

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
I will do Erynis Charm raids next week coz i have many grp steps grps to lead. Plus ML5-8 this weekend

arwens

Fledgling Freddie
Going have to pull one of my anis out sorry Aard, need to get credit on arwens which i thought i had, so count me in with 1 ani

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom