errr...wtf have they done now?

X

Xtro

lol I'm wondering why I bother.

Patched to 1031, patiently waited for server downtime to end. Logged in just now, chose a char and....black screen. Music's playing, just the screen is totally black, no icons, nothing. Press esc and get quit game screen ok, thats it.

Anyone else getting this?

That's my afternoon's playing before the footy screwed.

X

Xtro

Just checked the official forums, seems like loads have the same problem and not just today. They've been told wait til the NEXT server downtime so thats another 24 hrs...up the swanny.

I've played enough MMO games to know its far from smooth but thats any EVE time gone this weekend. Oh well time to get pissed for the footy.

E

Embattle

Me 2, I went flying out of base it seemed to go black and now it takes for ever to connect.

X

Xtro

I've submitted a tech support question via the site. Got a "next business day" promise...dum de dum.

Oh well hope they sort you out emby.

I'll be thinking of you stuck in space when I'm watching Arsenal bang the 4th in ;)

E

Embattle

Well I'll be mighty fucking pissed if I get attacked in space because of there inability to apply a patch :(

E

Embattle

According to EVE-I the server is listed as down again.

W

whipped

Think I'll wait till tomorrow to try out my Probe then :)

X

Xtro

I'm impressed. This is the response to my web submitted query:

Response ([GM]Tricore) 05/17/2003 01:45 PM
Hi Sean,

The server is having some problems at the moment. CCP are fixing the server and it will be up after a short time. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

If none of the above seems to apply, please don't hesitate to contact us again. We'll do all we can to help.

Best regards,
The EVE Online Customer Support Team

took em all of 5 mins to reply. GOA (who do daoc) need to bloody take after this.

Anyway PUB TIME :D

E

Embattle

430 seconds until startup...fingers crossed ;)

T

tris-

xtro you need to remember, GOA have around 15k subscribers to DAOC, CCP got only around 4k so it will probably be faster for them to respond.

N

Neural Network

I'll give them a full cluster... cluster bomb that is.:mad:
Now I'm forced to make this stupid report for school instead.

E

Embattle

I can't do much else because my ship is in space, as soon as it comes online again I need to park it :)

T

Tom

I just connected, the servers are being capped to test the new patch. They will raise the cap as things progress.

T

Tom

Their website must be swamped, can't get onto the forums to read the whinges

S

SilverHood

sounds like you guys are paying to beta test :)

Users who are viewing this thread