Error: Game is currently not available

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Okay, this is driving me insane! Last night I decided "Hey, what about relaxing a bit with some TF2? You have not played that in like a week!"

So went to steam, cliked TF2 and boom the error message "Game is currently not available"
Oh, odd. I noticed my steamfriends had a high amouth online in TF2, so figured it was probarly my system, not the game, that was actually down

And then I found out how much steampowered.net actually sucks!
Went to their forum, was told to go to the Support page instead, GREAT! Searched support page, after it told me "available" and "game" was to common a few times, it finally give me a support page about how to fix it! YEAH!

7 different fixes later and still same error message. Even deleted the entire game and re-downloaded, NOTHING!

Okay, it worked 1 week ago.

Did all their suggested Windows Vista updates, still the same error
Did all Nvidia updates + their suggested hotfixes, still the same error

And now I signed up for their forum, and guess what? Cant find a thread about it, as none of the searchwords work due to being "to common" and can't make a new thread, because not only did I have to almost guess the 6 digits displayed in a way to blurred and awefull coloured display, but I have to wait now for an administrator (probarly one who is sleeping as he is in USA) to actively find my account and allow me to make new threads!

So this board, which seems a bit inactive with last post being 4 days ago, is basicly my hope for now.

Anyone of you got a suggestion to fix it? I know it works on my computer, as it did 1 week ago without anything changing.
I did all suggested fixes and redownloaded it all, and nothing.
Any ideas are more than welcome!

G

have you tried turning off automatic updates then logging out of steam then back i again, it happen to me with CSS

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
have you tried turning off automatic updates then logging out of steam then back i again, it happen to me with CSS

That specificly I have not tried, will try that immidiately

EDIT: Did not work, I only disabled for that game through. Can you and did you mean to say disable it for all of Steam?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom