Erm wtf has happened to our game ? hmmm ?

O

old.[XS]-KD

hmmmm
Well weve had 3 games...1 was a default...so wtf do we have 1 game ? 3-1 = 2 !!!

1st game was supposed to be against GG = No Show
2nd game was against SA = Win for us
3rd game was against DP = Win for us
So we should have 2 games no ?

O

old.[XS]--Grim

GOD DAMNIT EWAN

EWAN U BASTARD, u better check this post again, this is me (and bird) in Greece, cant get a cafe with icq (scabby dago bastards) so im posting on all the forums u frequent, i saw this just like 6 mins after u posted on it, SO YOU BETTER GOD DAMN REPLY DICKHEAD. Anyhoo, saw the win against DP, well done hombre and i cant think of anyway of getting hold of u for BC/RW sooooooooooooooo ill see u (speak to you) in like ummmm.... 5 days (or so im informed) and untill then.........adios..... yeah....
Dunno the greek so uhmm.....bye.

Ill check thiss thread again so if u have anything important to tell me (parents dead etc)stick it on here, cos i wont be phoning.
==Dug

PS.rachel here,just to say hi and were having a great time thanks!c u soon Xx BIATCH. <==Added by dug

O

old.[XS]--Grim

Oh , and PS from me, has my planetarion been deleted??????????

O

old.[XS]-KD

SPOOKY !!

that is scary
did u see the fecking ferry sink ? Dad/mum thought u were dead ffs ! u should phone.
just had a...BAD game vs SeX tell u all about it when u get back....

O

old.[XS]--Grim

GOD DAMNIT

uhmm....does that mean we took a beating? Do we have a good excuse =)
I see in the fixtures that we play them (SeX) this thursday (past) but the result (humping?) hasn't been posted yet. Really, as the top 9 clans of division 4 get promoted its not gunna matter if we lose every game now -but still it would be nice. ARRGGGHHH why the hell did u lose?????????? Anyhoo, obviously i didnt drown, im sure u can pass on the message for me; like I said i cant afford to phone so if u could do me a favour..........

Anyhoo, I'll be back on Tuesday, flight lands at 4-4:30pm (uk time) so ill be back at half six maybe (Any chance of a lift? =) j/k ) soooooooooooooooooooooo Ill prolly be whoopin' ass by 7pm either way. Catch u then hombre.
me agen nowt to say so bye "hombre" R*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom