Erm were did the day go ?

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
I was sat here this morning bored so i decided to install Medieval total war again. While doing this i thought there is a reason why i removed the game a while back.

Any ways i just looked at the clock and its 11:30 !!!

OMG were has the day gone, now i remember why i removed it COZ I LOSE TRACK OF TIME AND END UP LIKE A ZOMBIE !!!

Uninstall !

Tom

I am a FH squatter
heh I remember similar things happening with Ultima Underworld 2. Ayrton Senna dead? Who cares, I've got to kill these skeletons!

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
eating is for the weak , you have to take back the holy lands before you can even think about it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I could never get Medieval Total War to run smoothly so it didn't last very long on my hard drive. Jerky as a motherfucker, and that's no word of a lie. :(

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Furr/Cally I love you both, stop treating this place like a hotel you pair of bastards :eek:

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Fond memories of the days before the internet, games like Civilization, SimCity and Harpoon (Classic).

I remember when I still lived at my parents, my shiny new Amstrad 2286 (12Mhz) playing Harpoon Classic, started at about 10am, broke for evening meal at 6pm, then back on at 7pm and right through to 4am !

Civilization, all versions, have sucked away too many days to remember.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
For some reason, I spent almost an entire day from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed playing Giants: Citizen Kabuto. No idea why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom