Erinys Hunt monday the 5th September at 8 PM uk time (FFA lotto)

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
As promised i will arrange another Erinys hunt, this time with a Free For All lotto.
The kind ppl who helped on todays Erinys hunt will as promised be allowed to randome twice, which maybe will increase your chances to win Erinys Charm.

Meet at center of Volc Haven the 5th September at 8 pm uk time (9 pm cet).
I will have a BG up on Drgoodlove from 7.30 pm uk time (8.30 pm cet).

rules of the lotto (simple i hope)
1st the charm gets lottoed as free for all (personally i wont lotto for it).
2nd all drops (scrolls, RoGs and items) gets lottoed.
To avoid to many items to lotto, then i will only turn on BG loot when we kill the main mob, so all scrolls/RoG's ect. goes to the groups right away.

As today, when Erinys is done we will take a "Tour de Volc" and see if any artys is up, then we do those as a Free for All lotto also (though 1 person, 1 arty - so the winner of Erinys cant win more artys).
If we have enough ppl still, then we can finish off with going for Jascina's Sash.

Im only missing 1 thing for this hunt to be an equal success, a good driver/leader (since i suck at it).
Im hoping i can sweet-talk Baldazar to take that job again.

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
Just a small bump to remind that its today.

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
Well lead raid once again, and very well played by all. Went very smooth.
Gratz to the erinys winner.

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
i missed teh last raid.. due to rl stuff...

however.. move on.. shall we make it every week raid..? FFA whatever? like other realms, on Prydwen do it, good idea?

Lightor/Nydaboost

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
Booze said:
i missed teh last raid.. due to rl stuff...

however.. move on.. shall we make it every week raid..? FFA whatever? like other realms, on Prydwen do it, good idea?

Lightor/Nydaboost
That's an idea, but i was thinking about doing regular with 2fg until all get one erinys. 3 or 4 times a week.

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
skorpio said:
That's an idea, but i was thinking about doing regular with 2fg until all get one erinys. 3 or 4 times a week.
i am up for that got most toons at lvl50 can swap and change to fit what is needed each week too ie caster tank necro (got all bar arms just started and theurg at mo it only 44)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
skorpio said:
if u do make it i would like to sign up with some guildie's :
whinerswizard (ice wizz, sub earth to pull with)
sartre (cleirc with fop)
federz (theurg, will be full earth soonish)
and im sure i can get a pally to sign up aswell :D

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
how long is a raid with 2fg ? (mins etc)
iirc then we moved out from Volc Haven at 9.26 cet
pulled and engaged the first 3 mobs, the first of those died approx 9.46 cet, and i had Erinys in inventory at 9.54

So from we moved out then approx 30 min (that was with 2.5'ish group).
Dont think it will be much more different with 2fg (if all are played toons), as we had some bots/ppl playing more than 1 toon (i controlled 3).

It was a very smooth raid, thank you all for that, and to Baldazar for the actuall leading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom