Erinys Farm grp sign up

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
on work untill around 3-3:30PM GMT and need 30 min - 1 hour to get home so not daytime...

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
how about tomorrow night 7pm GMT ? centre of volcanos ?

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
if it doesnt come off at least once this weekend then im gonna sack the idea of erinys set group and try make random grps when im able to do it n hope to win the lotto . so i hope we can sort it this weekend sometime. or tomorrow evening

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Think someone in the original grp stated that he/she could only be online for this in weekends, and if we can do the farm 2-3times in a weekend would be fine by me, don't know the respawn time of the mobs so don't know if it's posible, but othervice I think it's posible for most to come online around 6-7PM GMT, but if you gonna do the random grp thingy nothing I can do about it. cya tonight though unless you cancel it before that.

mmmpie

Fledgling Freddie
Deserve a bump,since its weekend! :sex:

Is it still going on this weekend Jpeg :confused:

xtb4

Fledgling Freddie
If you need a theurg, or are forming a random grp, Isindar is available. EC is in my template ofc.... :(

I am available during the day, so if you fancy farming it then I should be ok for that.

I'll keep an eye out for ya in Volc.

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Well since we did not get the grp together this weekend I gues that, that was that.. and we try get it on an other way.. well NP then CyA around...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom