Erinys charm

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Jimmi said:
so everytime someone msg you saying he/she can't make it, you cancel? It's the same with ml8 grp steps :/ find other people instead of those that cant?

Well, as it happens I can't make Saturday 2pm coz I'm going to my mum's wedding :p

I have, however, enlisted my trusty housemate to bring his trusty level 50 TOA'd ML10 rejuve cleric in my place for the first run, if that's okay with the leader?

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
Well, as it happens I can't make Saturday 2pm coz I'm going to my mum's wedding :p

I have, however, enlisted my trusty housemate to bring his trusty level 50 TOA'd ML10 rejuve cleric in my place for the first run, if that's okay with the leader?
but, but, twofish > dedlie :(

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
but, but, twofish > dedlie :(

Me -> :twak: <- you

Besides, I have 2 ML10 toa'ed clerics, how did you know which one I was going to bring. :m00:

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Anyways, I cant make it saturday 2 pm, as I have work and won't be home til 3pm

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Not at home Saturday so you can count my cleric (Catana) out

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
ok im gonna post all the dates and times for this if u cant make them then say so and someone else can have ur spot as i cant keep cancelling this bcoz ppl cant make it

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
ok we will run every night at 8pm uk time starting from sat 23rd october, any other drops will be lottoed on the day but all the arties i will keep until the last one is finished (otherwise ppl will only stay until they get their artie and not help the others) if u cant make this please tell me and i will take ur name from the list, other ppl are welcome to join for credit and lotto on the other drops

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
ps. forgot to put that if u cant make it for 1 or 2 nights then let me know and il still keep ur name in as i know ppl have other things to do)

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
am sorry ppl but am gonna have to cancel the whole thing due to something in rl, am extremely sorry about this :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom