Eriny's Charm raid, Saturday 31st - sign-up

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Right, time to zerg Samut and get more Eriny's charms to go around!

Saturday the 31st I will open the BG at 19:30 BST, and at 20:00 we will set out. The encounter is timed, so we shouldn't be at it for more than an hour up to an hour and a half; calculating that the first few attempts might fail. We meet up in Volcanus.

As much as the thought of doing this encounter with just one group intrigues me, I will set the limit at two groups, because this will ultimately be the fastest way to get it done. Unfortunately the chance of getting the artifact will become proportionally smaller, but hey, this isn't the last raid I'll be doing.

I'd like it if we could make two fixed groups, i.e. a tank group and a caster group, but as long as one of the groups is an opted one, it's no biggie, things depend on the amount of theurg pets anyway, so let's hope there will be some of those pet spamming bastards on the raid. :]

This is how I imagine the ideal two groups will look like, for optimal speed:

Tank group:
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin/armsman
Minstrel (you'll need to be able to charm salamanders, so don't sign up if you have 3 in Instruments)
Mercenary
Mercenary
Necro (for AF debuffing)

Caster group:
Cleric (FoP)
Cleric
Theurg
Theurg
Cabalist/wizard/theurg/sorcerer

Anyone else is of course welcome to join up for credit, but the actual artifact will only be available for the 16 (actually 15, seeing as I have the artifact already) first to sign up and show up. You will however be allowed to participate in the lottoing of all the other items from the raid. (This includes some pretty nice tank gloves dropped by Samut, I'll have you know!)

Oh, and bring friends!

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up as cloth wearing feeblie.

If we're struggling for tanks, I can bring pally but obviously would much prefer cabby for at least 1 run to get credit.

Am flexible and easily bribed with beer :D

EDIT: Pally is 50 +12 shield+MoB2+BeerAbsorb50.

Cabby is just... er, um, well, makes up the numbers really.

Ajeroth

Fledgling Freddie
Up for that, Animas got credit with ya last time, so you've got a choice -

Animas, fire wiz
Chensin, Paladin blockbot

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
I'll bring Gas along and have my necro parked at Samut point for AF Debuff spammage.

Love that link in your sig too Grob :p

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
i wanna come with sorcerer. i also can bring a theu on secound account and spam the last mob with pets.

btw Grobo

we faield about 7 times on this raid becouse some bug showed up. ( charms unstucked at one place and you cant grab it again / the named mobs killing each other / named mobs disapered when they engaged ...etc....... ) so best if you talk with requiel and ask him to watch the raid before any bug showing up again.

Lyrra

Fledgling Freddie
Fire wizzie signing up please.

IGN: Lyrra, but also play on Venerable and Uma.

Sheherazade

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with
Sheherazade / Minne
and
Grink / Theurg ( 6 sec Bubble )

both Chars are fully played by different ppl

Sheherazade

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the repop timer like on this artifact ?

TLW have a guild raid organised (3fg's+ of us) for this artifact eariler in the day than your raid so might be an idea to check the respawn timer incase we manage it :eek:

veiga

Loyal Freddie

Veiga
Merc lvl 50
ML7 Battlemaster
RR5 :flame:
DW50 Crush 50
IP + Purge + Det3

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Probably too late, however signing up as:

Paladin
Merc
Cabalist
Necro

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Hm ... Seems there's still a lot of casters in dire need for credit. I'm inclined to do this FFA, but that'll have to be another day, sorry all.

The groups are basically filled now, all we're short on is clerics.

Tank group:
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin: Biggles
Paladin/armsman: Chensin
Minstrel: Sheherazade
Mercenary: Veiga
Mercenary: Interlude
Necro (for AF debuffing): Uliea

Caster group:
Cleric (FoP): Himbo
Cleric
Theurg: Grink
Theurg: Maragan
Cabalist/wizard/theurg/sorcerer: Me (caba)
Cabalist/wizard/theurg/sorcerer: Illume (wiz)
Cabalist/wizard/theurg/sorcerer: Roo (drunken caba)
Cabalist/wizard/theurg/sorcerer: Smurflord (wiz)

All of you who signed up and didn't see your name on the list above, make sure you PM me around 20:00 on saturday, I'm guessing there will be a few people not showing up as things always are, so I will fill the empty spots with people who signed up but didn't get a spot. In any case you're free to turn up and get encounter credit so you can have more flexible opportunities to get a group with any alt that fits in the above setup.

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
i should be able to come along with my cleric Studiomonkey i may be a little late due to the fact i work on saturday until at least 7pm uk time
Deepfried

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Baah, did it just get a stickie? Cous im wondering why i didnt se this post before, darn much would like to join, Sing me in as backup if ppl miss, gonna pm u for sure :)

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Would like to come along as Aurian, lvl 50 RR2 sorceress. Will probably come along as a cleric once i have the credit :)

Nyssa

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
In any case you're free to turn up and get encounter credit so you can have more flexible opportunities to get a group with any alt that fits in the above setup.

I might do that with my icewizard then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom