Erinys Charm on Hib

My- / Thaff

Loyal Freddie
Hey..

I found eSo's Template for casters here on Freddys.. it looks pretty nice to me BUT hes useing Erinys charm in it and all i have asked about it says its Non doable on hib since Fop / Ani nerf what so ever... i just wanna know if anyone have done it since the nerf and if there is then how you did it, Number of Grps.. Setup.. Tacticks etc etc etc..

Well thx alot for the help if anyone knows anything ..

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
afaik 6ani and 1pb can do it :) with a good healer ofc ;)

/Dracus

Deathspike

Banned
1 Chanter ML9 [convoker] a few bot's FOP and FOH good fast heal's and it should be ok you might need a few animist's too for back up about 2 or 3 maybe shouldnt be a problem. :cheers:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Deathspike said:
1 Chanter ML9 [convoker] a few bot's FOP and FOH good fast heal's and it should be ok you might need a few animist's too for back up about 2 or 3 maybe shouldnt be a problem. :cheers:

if there wasnt a timer on both encounter and ml9 pet, then idd

My- / Thaff

Loyal Freddie
So 6 anis 1 pber 1Fop / healer... and how do i then collect all the charms b4 the 15mins ? ... any special place i have to stand or shall you move to all the places ? etc etc etc..

but thx alot for the help so far..

censi

Can't get enough of FH
when u kill the bosses in the 6 towns, each time you kill the boss and little yellow con orb pops and sticks grp leader.

When u have 6 orbs stuck to you go to the main boss mob in the edge of the lava and pwn him.

My- / Thaff

Loyal Freddie
Yes i know that :D .. i know a bit about it.. i have been farming SoM scrolls :D..

But i mean do you have some special place you shrooms and then pull the bosses there or do i just have to move from village to village and fop / shroom ?? ..

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
2 spots
each for 3 towns

1 puller, prefer a void eld for gtae runs to a town, runs tru shrooms up to next camp, pulls when previous boss dies etc

My- / Thaff

Loyal Freddie
Okay thx alot Enli ill have to try it some day since i need 2 of em.. or 1 for me and 1 for me m8... so ill just have to run out there and see where the best spot for shrooms will be etc :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom