Erinys Charm, Help needed Monday the 29th at 8 pm uk time.

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya all you friendly and helpfull readers of FH.
(Hey i have to do some asskissing for what im about to ask) :)

I come here to FH with my hat in the hand asking for some help from you guys.
A good ingame friend (Baldazar from Legion of Darkness), have in his template that pesky Erinys Charm. We have within Legion of Darkness always tried the best to help each other getting the artifacts we needed for our template.
Baldazar have been one of the most helpfull members and have as such helped loads of ppl with getting their artifacts.
Unfortunatly we havent had much success lately getting Erinys Charm for Baldazar, and due to some unfortunat circumstances lately, it does not look like it will be possible to manage inside the guild.

Since we aparently cant manage to get it ourself, and since we kinda owe Baldazar an Erinys Charm, then i hope that it is possible to gather enough forces through FH to help Baldazar get his final Artifact for his template, an Artifact he have been missing for a year or so.

What can i offer you for helping. To be honest not much.
The Artifact will for obvious reason not be lottoed, it goes directly to Baldazar.
What you can gain from helping is:
- a chance to win any scroll or RoG that drops on the raid.
- ML.xp from completing the raid
- credit for the encounter (if you should be so lucky to find someone who is willing to sell and have the plats for it)
- the satisfaction of helping a fellow realm m8.

When where ect.
We gather at Volc. haven at 8 PM uk time (that is 9 PM cet for us non-brits)
I will hold the BG from 7.30 PM uk time (8.30 Cet) on Drgoodlove.
Baldazar will do tha actual leading of the raid (hey he have to do some of the work also), besides i have more faith in him getting us through with success than me.
After the raid all drops (Scrolls/RoG's) will be lottoed at Volc Haven
If there is an interest for it, then we can do other Artys AFTER Erinys Charm is done.
Those Artys will be lottoed as Free for All (1 player 1 arty).

On a side note: I might try to host another trip for Erinys Charm, also as a no gain for me or you, because not only does Baldazar need it for his template, but also his RL brother Lynsild (no he does not suffer from a case of split personality :p ).

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Feyd said:
On a side note: I might try to host another trip for Erinys Charm, also as a no gain for me or you, because not only does Baldazar need it for his template, but also his RL brother Lynsild (no he does not suffer from a case of split personality :p ).

Pft this is the last Arti I need to complete my template too and you dont host a raid like this for me? After all weve been through Feyd :( Dont expect no kisses from me tonight!

PS. Get your ass online I need your help with other stuff :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
need it too... perhaps setup a couple open raids where the arti gets lotto'd?

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
I think there are lots of people who need this arti ( myself included)
maybe we need to arrange some weekly thing where the raid leader keeps all the charms till we have one for everyone then gives them out to everyone who has turned up every week.

Is there anyone out there who can run this? i would but im female and weak and not up to the challenge :p

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
Moggit said:
I think there are lots of people who need this arti ( myself included)
maybe we need to arrange some weekly thing where the raid leader keeps all the charms till we have one for everyone then gives them out to everyone who has turned up every week.

I'm in for that as i need it too ;)

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
Well cant say for sure yet, but if im on ill come and help for sure :)

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
A small bump to remind that its up for 2morrow.

Since it seems that alot of ppl still needs this, besides Baldazaar, then if tomorrows Erinys hunts is a success for Baldy, then i will host another Erinys hunt next monday (the 5th September, same time, same place) where it will be a Free for all lotto. Those who help on tomorrow hunt will get twice the chance to win next monday (eg. they will be allowed to random 2 times). I myself will not lotto, its purely a 'reward' or 'thanks you for helping' - and a chance for anyone else to maybe get it.

Later on i might do a series of fx. 20 hunts where 20 ppl sign up and each get 1 charm, but currently i cannot commit to that myself.

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there today for helping with sorc that i need credit.

If we succeed today, perhaps we can arrange something "regular" two or three times a week with 2fg??? so everyone gets a charm, if enough ppl show interest in doing so.

When i get credit on sorc, i can attend regular raids with :
sorc/cleric/earth theur/ice wizz/mincer/reaver/cabby

I'm sure other ppl have alts too, and we can try to work this out with balanced groups with char that need credit. Just a thought ;)

Storankan

Fledgling Freddie
skorpio said:
I will be there today for helping with sorc that i need credit.

If we succeed today, perhaps we can arrange something "regular" two or three times a week with 2fg??? so everyone gets a charm, if enough ppl show interest in doing so.

When i get credit on sorc, i can attend regular raids with :
sorc/cleric/earth theur/ice wizz/mincer/reaver/cabby

I'm sure other ppl have alts too, and we can try to work this out with balanced groups with char that need credit. Just a thought ;)
We did that just before xmas last year. Since people that already have the charm are reluctant to help in further raids, we gathered 16ppl that did Eriny's 16 times before anyone got the charm. Worked very well, but it was a pain to rush home from work 4 times a week for a month to do it. But it is better than to do it 100 times and always lose on lotto.

We had a standing rule that helpers, who were not part of the 16 ppl, always got to lotto first (for everything but charm ofc). It helped to get the chars needed if someone didn't show. Best drop that went to a helper was an 18 plat scroll.

EDIT Here's the thread btw:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=41512

And the rule:
3) Anyone attending the raid for credit are welcome to join. Anyone bringing necessary characters, like paladins, theurgs or clerics to help out with, are considered as the first to lotto in the end of the raid. Any non-artifact items (ie eriny's is not up for lotto, cough) will be free for them to lotto first, and then the rest of us will do the remaining items also on a free-for-all basis.

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
Storankan said:
We did that just before xmas last year. Since people that already have the charm are reluctant to help in further raids, we gathered 16ppl that did Eriny's 16 times before anyone got the charm. Worked very well, but it was a pain to rush home from work 4 times a week for a month to do it. But it is better than to do it 100 times and always lose on lotto.

We had a standing rule that helpers, who were not part of the 16 ppl, always got to lotto first (for everything but charm ofc). It helped to get the chars needed if someone didn't show. Best drop that went to a helper was an 18 plat scroll.

It's was a good call, shame i didn't know :p
I'm up for something equal/similar. Someone keep the charms until there is charms for everyone. I believe that won't take more than 1.5 hours when ppl get the hang of it. I only done this once with "zerg kind", and i'm going to see how it goes today, and, who knows, try to arrange something as you did.
I believe it's a good call. Thx.

Storankan

Fledgling Freddie
After everyone got the hang of it, we got it down to 45 minutes, including the run there and buffing up. But it's often bugged, the forth boss seems to stray or something. So always check if there's a GM to reset it for you if it's bugged.

However, twice Samut bugged and insta-popped on the beach. Two Samut=two charms. If I remember correctly, we got 3 charms in one run once this way. :)

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
Storankan said:
EDIT Here's the thread btw:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=41512

And the rule:
3) Anyone attending the raid for credit are welcome to join. Anyone bringing necessary characters, like paladins, theurgs or clerics to help out with, are considered as the first to lotto in the end of the raid. Any non-artifact items (ie eriny's is not up for lotto, cough) will be free for them to lotto first, and then the rest of us will do the remaining items also on a free-for-all basis.

Thanks,

Thread had a good turnout.

I will try to sort something out similar to what you guys have done.
I will even "steal" some stuff about rules hehehe.

I hope ppl can attend tonight and help with char that needs credit ;)

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
Tonights Erinys hunt was a success, for that Baldazar and myself would like to thank the following who helped:

Muylaetrix, 50 Wizard
Galenas, 50 Scout (our volunteer puller)
Mordrig, 49 Sorcerer
Odeaan, 50 Cleric
Rezzqueue, 50 Cleric
Nydaboost, 50 Cleric (acting as bot to 1 of the wizzies, Lightor i suppose?)
Devoted, 50 Cleric
Stephany, 50 Theurgist
Drvulf, 50 Paladin
Jell, 50 Theurgist
Lightor, 49 Wizard
Orval, 50 Cleric
Irnbrugal, 50 Theurgist
Vauc, 50 Mercenary
Megapawer, 50 Paladin
Meathed, 50 Armsman
Msbimse, 50 Paladin
Hawkwind, 50 Paladin
Leapord, 47 Cleric
Chanya, 50 Theurgist
Gilles, 50 Armsman
Izual, 50 Cabalist
Smaugs, 50 Cleric

(if i missed someone, then its because you wernt there from time of liftoff)

Besides the listed, then we had Baldazar (50 wizzard) with Stb as tagalong bot, myself Drgoodlove (50 cleric) with tagalong Jezzica (50 wizzard) and Stephany (50 theurgeist).
So it was done with ease with approx 3fg.

After Erinys we managed to get Battler and Jascina's Sash to 2 lucky winners.

As prommised i will host another Erinys hunt next monday (the 5th September 8 pm uk time at volc - see seperat post).
The ones who was kind enough to give a hand on todays hunt will be allowed to random twice on that raid as a thank you for your help.
If you are bringing another toon than the 1 listed above, then please PM me from the toon listed with the name of the toon you will be bringing instead.
You can PM almost anyone in Red Dragons - just ask if its Drg, it prolly is (unless you PM Silvasurfer, its a bot of a m8).

Since we got more drops than i had expected then not all got lottoed.
I have put all the remaining drops on Page 1 of CM at house 117.
If you want 1 of them, then please PM me ingame from 1 of the toons above, and i will hand it to ya - 1 person, 1 drop.
Any drops remaining next monday will be salvaged.

Once again, thank you all for your help - much appriciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom