Erinys Charm group setup....

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the best setup to complete Erinys Charm with little to no problems? as i want to do this with some guildmates.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
5 animist + some druids and stuff dies quiet fast.

Edit: err damn alb section lol...

would guess you would need 2 fg's and 3 paladins or s/s tanks and about 2 thurgs in each grp and rest clerics... thats what the setup was when i did it with some people

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
2 pallies
2 clerics
3 ice wiz
1 mincer

8 theurgs

That'd do it.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
lots of different setups with the new ml9 convoker working again. i'd say the minimum you would need is approx:

1 paladin, 2-3 clerics, 2-3 ice wizards, 4 theurgists.

grp 1 would be: paladin, 2 clerics, 3 ice wizards, 2 theurgists. grp 2 would be: 2 theurgists, 1 cleric.

When taking on samut, let everybody have full power, then set the paladin to aggro him for about 10 seconds, or a little more. then start the pet spamming, and he will go down fast.

The more spell casters you can get, the easier this encounter is.. tanks doesnt really have any role in it, as the casters will be doing the most damage anyway.

xtb4

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be very happy to participate, as I need the credit (and arti too!). I can bring a Theurg :)

Lwofyre

Fledgling Freddie
During the Erinys charm farming with Avowed and from my own experience with runs afterwards I'd say the core "group" would be:
  • 2 ice wizzies
  • 2-3 clerics (FoP needed)
  • 1 pally
  • 4+ thurgs
  • 1 sorc with ML9 convoker pet
You really dont need 1 pally to engage the first named mob, after that its box up and kill anyways. 4 thurgs (even /level ones) reach the critical mass for petspamming Samut. The ML9 convoker sorc greatly helps as you can send the pet in to stop thecasting mobs. Mezze does work well too.

Sure it helps if you have more ppl, preferable casters (ice wizzies).

ari

Fledgling Freddie
I need this too on my wizzy shadowcaster. If possible may i come along for the credit?

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos, try PM me please when you are doing this, need credit.

/xaratos (my bb is the best choice as its always on when I am).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom