Erinys Charm FFA, Thursdays & Saturdays

old.Chronicz

Banned
Due to a lot of ppl needing EC and me needing money and what not I thought I would run some till I got one since Bluesky's were such a success over at Mid/Pryd. But I'd happily hand someone else the mod sheet if they would want to take over when I've got mine.

The raids will run on the same days and times till I get one. Thursday and Saturdays We will zerg past the salamander mob and also do the Tartaros encounter and Maddening Scalars if they are up.

TIMES AND DATES:

Thursdays - Vol(Anatole) 1pm GMT (2pm CET)
Saturdays - Vol(Anatole) 1pm GMT (2pm CET)

INFORMATION:

Erinys Charm Stats:
lv 0: Hits +40, Acuity +15, Constitution +15
lv 1: Crush 5%
lv 3: Spirit 5%
lv 5: Perma Health Regen 4, Energy 5%
lv 7: Spell range 5%
lv 10: Perma Power Regen 2, Resist Piercing 5%

Aswell as the charm artifact there are usually lots of other nice drops to roll for including a few pairs of gloves with nice utility and overcapping and a variety of scrolls including malice, battler and shades etc. There are also named drops from other mobs we kill on the raid.

RULES:

All level 50 characters that participate in the raid will get a +3 modifier for the lotto, the modifier applies to the raid after the one you participate in, so if you for example have a 12 modifier and participate in a raid you get +12 to your roll for the Charm and +15 next time you come to the raid.

Anyone under level 50 is welcome to join the raid for encounter credits but will not get to roll for loot or receive a mod.

The modifier list will be compiled based on attendance when the mob dies - if you LD during the fight you will get credited with a mod, however we will wait no more than 3 minutes after the fight for LDs before doing the lotto.

Buffbots do not get a roll on anything and do not count towards modifier values. Anyone rolling for more than 1 actively played character will be named, shamed and publicly humiliated. Greed will not be tolerated.

I don't care what you do with the charm once you get it.

Erinys Charm Artifact will go to the person rolling highest WITH MODIFIER on a /random 100.

You need to be level 50 to roll for any loot.

If you are not level 50 you get no modifier credit.

Winning the Erinys Charm Artifact drops your mod to zero.

If you use your mod to force a reroll with someone else and lose the reroll you KEEP your mod.

I reserve the right to penalise peoples modifiers due to any poor behaviour of people on the raid. I am an easy going raid leader and have never had to do this in the past and hope I won't need to in the future.

The BG will usually be open on Chronicz usually 15 minutes before the raid starts.

Mod list will be kept up to date in this thread.

Im also doing sash raids and Zokart after thise on the same day keep an eye on fh.

Hope to see you all there.

PS Thx Bluesky for starting thise over at Mid/Pryd.

old.Chronicz

Banned
Can a mod please sticky this.

Sphir I don't care I didn't see any dates or times in that thread and ive been planning thise for a while.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
old.Chronicz said:
Can a mod please sticky this.

Sphir I don't care I didn't see any dates or times in that thread and ive been planning thise for a while.

Very bad form IMO - planning a raid when someone else already has on the same day, with days and times clearly listed in their first post
Raid Dates:
Tuesday the 9 at 20:00 CET
Friday the 12 at 20:00 CET
Saturday the 13 at 20:00 CET
Sunday the 14 at 20:00 CET

Hope you reconsider.

Nakia

Fledgling Freddie
old.Chronicz said:

Tbh i can't do anything about this, but i do find this a little stupid, and tbh i hope no one will show for these raids, since i did make a clear post, stating dates and times, and i have already started these raids, started them this weekend. If you are starting these raids up, just because you didnt join for this weekend and got the mod, just say so :)

Tbh, this is childish, find some other dates :)

old.Chronicz

Banned
Nakia said:
Tbh i can't do anything about this, but i do find this a little stupid, and tbh i hope no one will show for these raids, since i did make a clear post, stating dates and times, and i have already started these raids, started them this weekend. If you are starting these raids up, just because you didnt join for this weekend and got the mod, just say so :)

Tbh, this is childish, find some other dates :)
Erm Ive been waiting two weeks to be unbanned thats why I didn't do them sooner. Its not same time so why does it matter? It should be repoped by then. And If no does come to this weeks EC im not bothered :).

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I like this bit.

old.Chronicz said:
Greed will not be tolerated.

When its followed with this bit

old.Chronicz said:
Due to a lot of ppl needing EC and me needing money

Whats the respawn on EC anyway ? Cant find it listed on VoS.

old.Chronicz

Banned
Tears said:
I like this bit.

When its followed with this bit

Whats the respawn on EC anyway ? Cant find it listed on VoS.
Needing money for a template is not greed :worthy: . Ive sorted it out with Nakia anyway.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
sorted with nakia whats sorted? we need to know if thers been a change to his raids i already have a descent mod .....

Nakia

Fledgling Freddie
I made no change to my raids at all, will still be holding them and hopefully the Encounter will be up.

old.Chronicz

Banned
Nakia said:
I made no change to my raids at all, will still be holding them and hopefully the Encounter will be up.
Yes mine will so go ahead on thursday as should repop for Nakia it leaves 30 hours + repop time on Samut. Not sure about saturday don't know if it will even be up.

old.Chronicz

Banned
We failed on Samut because the lack of people and had to rush because of the time limit if we would of had a few more anis 2-3 we would of been able to take him out.

Cya on saturday hope more ppl show up this time.

Espen

Banned
GimmlyTheDorf said:
delete plz

sorry wrong thread and wrong forum lol xD
roflmaooooooooooo!!!!! if i get 10 rep points on this reply ... ill bring some light into this :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Espen has been banned for being FunkyBunny who is currently under a ban.

/sigh

:twak:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Deebs said:
Espen has been banned for being FunkyBunny who is currently under a ban.

/sigh

:twak:

Do we have to give you the reputation points then :) ?

old.Chronicz

Banned
No point in carrying this on as Nokia is doing the same raid might aswell all go to his :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom