Eriny's charm, anyone?

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
The encounter for this artifact is one tough nut to crack, so I guess that's probably why you see so few templates out there with it in. It is, however, a rather nice artifact, and it would definitely be worth at least considering putting into your template.

Now, the problem with this encounter is that you need something not short of 2fg to do. This causes the artifact to become very difficult to acquire, because, let's be honest, it's not exactly easy to get 15 friends to show up and help you for 45-60 minutes all at once.

The point of this thread is to take the pulse on exactly how many of you need this artifact. Just post a reply in this thread to let me know you want it. If enough people reply, I'll start making repeated raids on this encounter, and of course post a sign up post here on FH prior to it, so we can all start getting hold of Eriny's charm.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
If you need a minstrel, I'm not it...mwahahahahaha!

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
I've been going over this in my head for a week now. Was thinking of some constnt public raids for it, get the whole realm kitted out as well as myself. Main problem is that the chamr is for casters only, but you need tanks and clerics to kill the mobs. Luckily theres some very nice gloves that drop for tanks and other classes with 80hp heal proc and good stats too.

I came up with this kind of group that maybe able to do it (be aware i've never done the encounter, i'm relying on what i've read).

Need two groups of:

Cleric ML5
Cleric
Pally
Tank
Theurgist
Necro
Any Caster
Any Caster

Getting the charms shouldn't be hard with those groups, it's Samut that's the git. So i thoughtthat if pallys and tanks get aggro, theurg in powerfield pet spam, once enough pets are on hium the necro can af debuff and caster should be able to do damage and he should drop in no time. The main problem come from Samut doing something in the region of 2000 damage from double hits and proc's.

Groborthir, i know you've done this so what do you think of that setup?

Anyway i'd be there with my Wizard or Minstrel :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I need it for my sorc ^^

I'll attend with Healu
ML9 cleric, Done 2 charm raids before.

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
I DON'T need it at all, but I would be happy to help anyone else out that wants it.

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
If I could get this necky with my Sorc I would be very happy. If I got encounter I could help with my level 48 (40 reju spec, just ML1) Cleric instead.

But just for interest, aren't you Mid on Prydwen?

elanoreth

Fledgling Freddie
i want this on my theurg but am happy to loan a paladin to your cause as often as i can.. as long as i get to bring my thug along one time for credit i don't mind rolling with my pally or cleric or mini for it

Linsha/dhamon/elanoreth/jadaar

Emerio

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i want the charm for an alt of mine but she wont need it for a bit so just gonna roll for the gloves and get the self experience for doing it. then i might run one myself later. So pala 50 signing up, depending on day thou.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Done it once with 2FG, Done it once with 1FG. It's really hard with 1FG. Getting the charms require that you know the camps very well, move about without wasting time and dont have any nasty LD's and such. (Icewizards are good to handle aggro fast).

Did it with
Cleric
Cleric
Theurgist
Necromancer
Wizard / Logged Friar for Samut
Wizard / Logged Merc for Samut
Paladin
Paladin

Out of group Sorcerer to pull the named with single amnesia.

It's very hard with 1FG but doable.

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
I would need that artifact and interested into such raids on a semi regular basis (as long as it's not 5pm middle-of-the-week kind of raids, I have a job) since there's no way I can summon 2fgs to help me.

Rasta

Fledgling Freddie
I've been thinking about this aswell and I'm pleased someone sugested it.
I'll be there with my minstrel or pbt theurg (wichever would fit best)
whenever I'm able to make it.
(will also need it once on lower lvl sorc for encounter ;))

Corran

Part of the furniture
grobo. you just need me to come along to pull (very specific positions needed)

you need the 1fg that ilum stated.

you need plenty of time (took us about 2hrs but we had some teething problems)

Need good pallies. 2 powerfonts at least. know which 3 to pull in what order to group up at start so you can do it in the time limit.

basically when i back in game i will speak more as be easier. only passing now :p

Enariol

Fledgling Freddie
I want it for my sorcerer - if raids are done multiple times I can come with Ice Wizard once sorc have encounter.

Ajeroth

Fledgling Freddie
Erinys

Im after this for my fire wizard, and once I have credit am happy to bring along either the Wiz or Paladin for subsequent raids, to help other folk get credit. Will lotto until I get lucky, or nobody else wants it.

Ta,
Chensin, Paladin
Animas, Wizard
Ferrali, Minstrel

Reoric

Fledgling Freddie
I want this on my Cabalist and when I get encounter I can bring Cleric.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Can bring ml5 cleric as well as ice wiz. So basically, if you're doing the 1fg setup I can play cleric and icer and then drop icer for Samut if you need. Could use a charm but also the experience from doing it.

Atrus

Fledgling Freddie
i realy want this for my wizard (lvl 50 ice wizz) therefore I will be coming (as long as the raid will not be aranged for this wednesday)

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
I really wanted this but i never win rolls so took it out of my template :p

If you get the peeps, i can bring ice wiz or theurg though :)

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for all your reply, folks. Looks like there's a demand for this artifact, so I'll start planning and reading up on the encounter (I have no clue on how to do it at the moment, you see), and will post a sign up thread for sometime next week. And if we succeed, I'll keep doing it until it gets too hard to sort enough people for the encounter. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom