erhm..sony vegas question:P

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
ok have two sony vegas questions:p
First of all can someone please make a quick guide on how to finalise your product:)? With some screenies on what to choose etc when rendering and so on.From the stage you have all on timeline ready and just wanna make the movie.

Question 2. My movie when i started in vegas now came out too dark. i went into color curves in effects and increased lighter a bit. It does look brighter on the movie window, but would that make the whole movie brighter when done? Or do i use something else for making it brighter? Anyone that knows please explain:))
Over and out..

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I increased the contrast and lightness some on my night-fights and it turned out ok.
Afaik, the effect you chose will only affect that clip.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
I increased the contrast and lightness some on my night-fights and it turned out ok.
Afaik, the effect you chose will only affect that clip.
its so wierd, but it looks ok in the small window you see when you edit...but when i tried to render a lil bit it looked much more saturated with colors and much darker^^
Also...lol..it had some pink numbers up in corner..erhm..wonder if that is cause i have a unregistred version^^

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
ebenezer said:
its so wierd, but it looks ok in the small window you see when you edit...but when i tried to render a lil bit it looked much more saturated with colors and much darker^^
Also...lol..it had some pink numbers up in corner..erhm..wonder if that is cause i have a unregistred version^^
Those pink numbers are probably there cause you still have Fraps running in the background. ;)
Edit: at least that happened to me a few times. Got the fps counter up in the corner.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
Those pink numbers are probably there cause you still have Fraps running in the background. ;)
Edit: at least that happened to me a few times. Got the fps counter up in the corner.

haha lol..yeh thats prolly it:p
im such a noob:(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
if u render in xvid for some reason it comes out real fooking dark.

goto file render as.

then customise,

then select video tab at bottem then options

then there should like more otions and one of the tabs is a generic brigthness tab.

otherwise the adjust brghtness for indivdual clip right mouse it select media FX and sleect brigthness and constrast fx, and ramp up the bright and contrast.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
thanx censi, and yeh i think i rendered it in xvid, will try what you said:)
But what command do i choose to finalise movie? in adobe premiere you rendered along the way and in end you did: export movie. But cant find anything here:p

kivik

Part of the furniture
File>Render As

there you can choose settings and where to you want the file rendered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom