Eras, Tues Night

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Frozenheart said:
is it just me who thinks this .... or does Rami actually take this game too seriously? Grow up ;) it's all about fun, not jibing ppl all the time .... besides u may have our strength relic .... but how many hibbies actually need it? u all bloody shroom heads! :clap:

I think you're the one that is taking this game too seriously if you couldn't understand that I was joking, so grow up yourself Mr Albscum! :touch:

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Evul said:
ok Gratz on losing a relic \o/ GG!!!!111

Can someone tickle me so I can laugh coz this post aint doing the job... Go run to your mommy.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Tristessa said:
Can someone tickle me so I can laugh coz this post aint doing the job... Go run to your mommy.

It's funny, atleast if you're a hib :m00:

aveh

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's funny every time I think of hibs returning to their relic keep and something like this happening:

Celt: Aye to be sure! Home sweet home, and a precious little power relic too! What a night!
Elf: Hrmmm, it's (grrrrrrr) not (eugh) fitting in.. (ARRR) this thrice-damned relic holder!
Lurikeen: But that be where the power relic of Albion goes!
Elf: Something is very wrong here...
Lurikeen: And why is a power relic shaped like a sword?
Elf: I don't know, I've never seen a relic before ...
Celt: Hold on, that's ... YOU ****ING MORONS (starts PBAEing the Elf).

(Relic Keep guards ROFLing themselves to death.)

------------

Hibs doing too much of :drink: me thinks.

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:
I think you're the one that is taking this game too seriously if you couldn't understand that I was joking, so grow up yourself Mr Albscum! :touch:

Miss Albscum to u !! ;)

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
Darklis said:
Could you come back after puberty? Maybe then we could talk.

Somehow I doubt it, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Why don't you bugger off from what was a congratulations to my BG doing a grand job. So, we lost relics? Did you lead the RR? No, and full respect to Aran who did. Personally I think players like you who disrespect others simply because they happen to play a different realm are complete idiots. Given the eloquent literacy of your signature, perhaps none of us should be surprised at your pathetic attitude.

Ok I rarely flame on the boards, but SOME people... really... <wanders off to bed, muttering>

D xx

Relic Status just reminding you incase you forgot...

Hibs - 3
Mids - 2
Albs - 1

:>>>

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
aveh said:
I think it's funny every time I think of hibs returning to their relic keep and something like this happening:

Celt: Aye to be sure! Home sweet home, and a precious little power relic too! What a night!
Elf: Hrmmm, it's (grrrrrrr) not (eugh) fitting in.. (ARRR) this thrice-damned relic holder!
Lurikeen: But that be where the power relic of Albion goes!
Elf: Something is very wrong here...
Lurikeen: And why is a power relic shaped like a sword?
Elf: I don't know, I've never seen a relic before ...
Celt: Hold on, that's ... YOU ****ING MORONS (starts PBAEing the Elf).

(Relic Keep guards ROFLing themselves to death.)
------------
Hibs doing too much of :drink: me thinks.

Obviously a dream as celts arnt known for using pointblank magics. <grin>

The topic was brought up however, to which i think i shrugged and said these were the keeps we got.
And if they want to solo the other two keeps they were welcome to but i was going to bed. ;)

Oh and Evul i think they know about the relic situation, no need to rub thier noses in it.

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Aran Thule said:
Oh and Evul i think they know about the relic situation, no need to rub thier noses in it.

Im afraid he can't help it. The other kids at nursery school brag about having more toys than him, so this is the only place he can get his own back :)

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Evul said:
Relic Status just reminding you incase you forgot...

Hibs - 3
Mids - 2
Albs - 1

:>>>

Care to recount, ignoramus?

I'd hold tight to yours.

And btw you call this a reply to my post? Throwing Aran's achievement up? Lead an RR yourself then you might earn some respect. Until then stick to playing marbles or something with your "krew".

Darklis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom