er...where did all those trolls come from?.....

O

old.Charonel

....because i was sure that since camlann i've barely seen a single fg of mids for ages except the odd one here and there, yet the past two nights i've had to swim through a bleedin' sea of them.

last sort of odin's action tonight before i logged we were gonna take bled for a laugh and defend it maybe, we were about 3fg's so taking bled wouldnt be a problem, exept for the EIGHT+++ FULL GROUPS OF TROLL SCUM at our mile gate! :eek6:

now i'm NOT whining, not by a long stretch, quite impressed to see that many mids in...er...primetime...<cough>...:) but i have to ask, where the hell did you lot come from?! was kinda convinced that there were barely that many high level middies even left let alone active since camlann, you been getting people coming back? or was it just the relic raid that brought a lot of inactive rvr'ers back into action????

and if it's the latter, kindly tell me why the hell your rvr scene had died before? becuase your not exactly in a position of being too weakened to function :)

K

kameh

Most middies have been playing alts or helping others hit 50, now they have something to defend they seem to be going back to thier main characters and getting more organised in doing so. if/when the relics are lost again I suspect it'll be alt time again ;)

S

shilak

Because it takes a lot of not very subtle comments to muster that many middies, i.e. pretty much every person in midgard knew that we needed defence in our frontier. Hence, getting the same number up for a relic raid would mean that the hibs/albs defending would be aware of the raid long before we even stepped on the transport pad in Svasud Faste. BTW, I think you will find that it is OUR milegate ;)

A

agreiloth

We'll what can i say, it seems mids actually take a pride in defending our frontier now ;). And I'm loving it, long time since I've so many mids working together from different alliances. I'm proud!! :D Well done mids, you give daoc life again.. And thank you hibs/albs for not letting us think we're safe in our own frontier (you've killed me more than once, scouting the area ;) ).

Now get ready for some nasty surprises...... your frontier isn't safe either :)

/Agreiloth

C

-Calvin-

Think it was Illuminatis and Shadowlords fault :)
We were also in odins with 3 fgs, we knocked on Bledmeers doors and decided they would take to long so we moved off to Nottsmoor.

Maybe the mids thought there were a lot more of us running around?

:)

Calvin

Paranoia dont u just love it ;)

A

Amadon

yeh it was quite funny.. 8 fg or so mids camping hmg just to stop 2-3 grps of hibs (werent fg's)

thanks to all the scummy mids who gave us easy rps by trying to charge the hib tk :clap:

only respectable thing your realm seems capable of :flame:

o..and it's nice to see some of you scumbags playing again.. getting tired of killing albs :p (and vice versa :p )

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by Amadon
yeh it was quite funny.. 8 fg or so mids camping hmg just to stop 2-3 grps of hibs (werent fg's)

Read the 1st post and add those Albion numbers to yours. Hibs are hard groups to beat, but not THAT hard.

Jarrax
Hand of Loki
Wolverines

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Jarrax

Read the 1st post and add those Albion numbers to yours. Hibs are hard groups to beat, but not THAT hard.

Jarrax
Hand of Loki
Wolverines

right.. and what exactly would albs be doing on the hib side of hmg in odin's? or in odin's anyway since you have nothing that they can get yet...

Charonel is Hibernian :)

anyway, I guess you must've thought there were way more hibs there after the failed relic attempt.. was still fun charging 8 fg mids with 2 groups of hibs.. and taking some of them out too :D

T

Thorarin

There were more groups running around.
At a certain point, 3 keeps were under attack at once, we fought hibs off at Nottmoor, 5 minutes later Albs hit Nottmoor.

Oh, btw, congratulations to Albion on taking Bledmeer after 2:45 am 8)

<sigh> all that door upgrade money down the drain, but not to worry, you'll lose it soon enough ;)

T

Tiptap

Dam Dam Dam Dam Dam,

Who the hell left the gate open??? Char - I'm sure I said close the door!

The mindless creatures will all need rounding up and putting back in their place now ..... :D :D

Edit / Was a frightening thing to see though!

O

Olgark

We also managed to kill a teleport keep Guard at the Hib PK that night as well.

At one stage I thought we was going to go for taking the Hib PK as we inched closer to the doors.

Things are only impossible if you never try it.

O

old.Charonel

hehe, if any force could gank tk uber guards, that was one of them :)

A

Amadon

would've been nice to see tbh.. even if we would've died 2 seconds later :D wanna try it middies? I promise we won't attack you.. :p

T

Treniel-

why complain? its easier geting RP from mids than hibs.... :)

A

AbPoon

Shame there wasnt more Alb's tbh

Its nice to take an Alb group out to give you time to relax before you meet a Hibby group.

Users who are viewing this thread