Epic mob drops

M

Matinex

Best armor you can get in hib is af100 qua 92%, nothing above 25% quality, EVERYTHING else that is considered "rare" is quality 91%.

O

old.Revz

Bow of Doom gives +7 longbow ( http://www.servantsofthelake.org/images/fullpics/loot/bowofdoom.jpg )
Tooth Studded Mace gives +7 crush ( http://www.servantsofthelake.org/images/fullpics/loot/toothstuddedmace.jpg )
Malevolant Gauntlets give +5 slash/thrust ( http://www.servantsofthelake.org/images/fullpics/loot/malevolantgauntlets.jpg )

In fact there are several other drops from Barfog that give you +5 to a skill as well. We got a ton of new stuff last night which I haven't managed to put screens up of yet but the level 50 fire focus staff dropped (hurrah) and a 93% quality polearm with +5 pole on it.

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by old.Revz
Out of interest how many guilds are capable of killing Afanc/Mordred on Excal? We are the only guild who have killed them on Prydwen; an alliance of three tried Mordred but got wiped out.

We do guild only groups most nights killing them all, maybe bringing in the odd person (usually a Minst cause we're a bit short of them) if we don't have a particular class on.

We're not the biggest Guild on Alb but do have quite a few active lvl 50s and high 40's.

Guardians of Light, Exiled, Herfølge Boldklub, Black Falcons, Illuminati should also be able to do it, apologies to any other Guilds I haven't mentioned that can as well :)

K

Khalen

Hmmm I need to kill that mordred a bit more often I see :) DVE is planning to do some hunting with Illuminati :)

C

c0ngo

We got the palte helm off him last night :)

Forgot about DVE guess u lot can kill em as well ;)

P

- Pathfinder -

Seems Albion on Excal is way overpowered :p That said you don't need many people unless Mordred/Afanc pop at an insane level :)

G

Graknak

Btw anyone got that Tooth Studded Mace for sale? :p

Greets to all from Aristidus Exactoris, Crush/shield Arms and 1h Crush Collector :)

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
Seems Albion on Excal is way overpowered :p That said you don't need many people unless Mordred/Afanc pop at an insane level :)

Done the rest in a grp of 8 a fair few times 'fairly' easily.

Quite a few more Excali Albs than Pryd ones though which is probably why we're way overpowered ;)

Are all ur higher lvls split up into lots of small Guilds ?

As I said mine isn't exactly huge but but we have more than enough lvl50's to make a grp of 8 :).

P

- Pathfinder -

Poorly organized, cough :) I actually don't know, as far as I know there are several guilds with enough 45-50 people to take down these mobs; why they don't is beyound me. Good to see that Excal is going strong though :p

K

K0nah

I had a browse thru the hib section of gamebanshee.com and it was pitiful the number of items ppl had submitted. But.. just cos u cant find 93% quality armour etc on the item databases doesnt mean its not out there :m00:

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by K0nah
I had a browse thru the hib section of gamebanshee.com and it was pitiful the number of items ppl had submitted. But.. just cos u cant find 93% quality armour etc on the item databases doesnt mean its not out there :m00:

Indeed, we (SotL) submitted quite a few DM/LB drops, and the US people have had months to do that :)

X

--xion--

hey ive been asking around and theresult was mainly yea LB and DM drop rates should increase, probably more LB than DM as there are definatly a lot more named/drops in DM (not that the named drop that decent stuff). But im sure in future the drop arte will increase.

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by K0nah
So no one has found them? We've killed all high level named mobs, found nothing except the ones listed on the US boards. It's not like we havent explored the whole place, or read stuff from the net, WE JUST DONT HAVE THE DROPS! You'd think atleast one of those sweet 93% qua 30% bon drops would have been found since release ^^ What also explains the fact that our only AF100 vest, is 92% qua, 25% bon, while the Albion one is 93% qua, 30% bon?

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
What exactly DO they drop, then? :p

Pretty obvious it's mostly copy+paste stats from item to item too ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------

Juggernaut

Juggernaut Great Falcatta
2 Handed Large Weapon
16.1 dps 4.4 spd 91 qual
+5 Large Weapon, +15 str, +15con, +15quick

Stoney Links of Magic
Necklace
10 charisma, 10 con, 10 str, 10 dex, 2 charges of a 97dd

Ufus Capall (named Unicorn)

Luminescent Sickle of the Unicorn
1 handed Sword Weapon
16.1 dps 2.8 spd 91 qual
+5 Blades, +10 str, +10 con, +9 quick 97 DD proc heat damage.
Usable on OFFHAND

Braided Unicorn Mane
Belt
+15 str, +15 dex, +30 hits, 2 charges of Dmg Shield

Skeagshee

Mischievous Bracer
Wrist Slot
+12 quick, +12dex, 7% spirit resist

Crescent of Light
1 Handed Sword Weapon
16.2dps 3.0 spd 91 qual
+3 blades, +6 charisma, +15 str, +15 quick, 97dd proc

Wyvernic Wraith (chicken)

Wyvern Spear of Light
2 handed Celtic Spear
16.1 dps 4.9 spd 91 qual
+5 Celtic Spear, +15 str, +15 dex, +15 con, 97 DD proc heat dam

Ring of Elements
Ring Slot
+7 int, +7 con, 10% heat 10% cold

Orey-eyed Oghamist

Oghamist's Pick Hammer
One handed blunt Weapon
16.1 dps 3.7spd 91 qual
+15 dex, +15 emp, +30hp 97 dd proc

Eye of Fire
Jewel slot
+10 str, +10 dex, +10 con, +10 emp 2 charges of 97dd proc

Blight

Shard of Light
1 hand Piercing weapon
16.1 dps 3.5 spd 91 qual
+5 Piercing, +15 dex, +15 quick, 97 dd proc heat damage

Deleterious Pall
Cloak
+10 Srt, +10 dex, +10 quick, +10 con

----------------------------------------------------------------

K

K0nah

I've personally sumbitted 2 items from albion that gamebanshee didnt have :D

So theres definately more "out there" to be discovered/reported imo, esp in the lesser populated realms.

Now all I need is a "free" friggin pass to the godamm site :flame:

P

- Pathfinder -

That's a very short list of drops hmm. If they don't drop more, I'll agree that yu're screwed as far as high end Epic drops go, but it seems odd that Mythic would forego Hibernia :) How often do you kill these mobs? We down ours several times a day, which might explain the amount, and diversity, of drops.

M

Matinex

I've made epic raids everyday this week, still same drops. yay.

K

Khalen

Originally posted by --xion--
hey ive been asking around and theresult was mainly yea LB and DM drop rates should increase, probably more LB than DM as there are definatly a lot more named/drops in DM (not that the named drop that decent stuff). But im sure in future the drop arte will increase.

You're running a bit behind ;) We already patched... Droprates have increased already... and DM named drop always... the other drops is the same as in other zones..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom