Epic dungeon farm tactics

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I reckon i'd be willing to share now after holding them to myself for so long :p

Caer Sidi

4 Horsemen + Apocalypse (you need to kill Lord Sanquis first but only Lord Sanquis)

Make up:

50 Servant Necro - MUST be CL2 minimum
50 Sight Necro (you can also do it with 2 servant necros the 9% abs really doesnt matter that much its just nice to have) - MUST be CL2 minimum
Cleric buffbot
Cleric buffbot
Friar 50 rejuv/50 enhance

Setting up:

1x Cleric + Friar will setup fop directly below apocalypses room (thats right you can heal from below but there is a catch I will mention further on) please note it has to be one of the 2 corners directly below apocs room and not the 2 opposite corners.

Healing the necro pet:

Friar will do nothing the entire fight but cast group HoT (no group heals no nothing else) the cleric will do nothing but drop fops (by nothing I mean it will not heal because if you do apoc/horsemen will teleport the cleric thats healing to his room, HoT doesnt draw aggro there for it can be spammed)

Why use necros and not an ml9 cabalist?

Simple, necromancers cannot be targetted by apocalyses fire spells meaning the only damage you will take as a necro is from his melee attacks (which is about 500-700 per hit)

Will friar HoT out heal Apocalyse/horsemen damage on the focus pet?

No, thats what CL2 is for on the necros both necros can spam heal the focus pet with high value single target heal you can get at CL2 :p so effectively you've got a high/fast ticking HoT on the pet + 2x full time healers that cannot for the life of them draw aggro.

Other things worth mentioning

Make sure you drag horsemen/apoc to the corner directly above the friar/cleric to ensure the HoT reaches pet.

- - - - -

Tuscaren Glacier

Not a great deal to put about TG as its the easiest of the 3 epic dungeons, 2x ml9 spiritmasters (1 ml9 bonedancer 1 ml9 spiritmaster might work aswell) 1 celerity healer 1 shaman can clear the entire place effortlessly - you can throw a valk in for added measure for the no aggro group HoTs (although shaman group HoT should be more than enough) just be mindful of monsters that root/mezz.

- - - - -

Galladoria

Coming soon.

Edit: feel free to add your little tips and tricks in here for anything at all even leviathan/kraken/dragons you name it just add it.

Everz

FH is my second home
Iarnvidur..

Friar, necro, cleric.. lots of running around and kiting.. :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Great guide, but sadly all three dungeons are camped 24/7 by chinese farmers now that the dragons have been boosted :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Really? Would love to tag along mate.. Give me a shout if you need rejuv/fop friar ;p

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
damn shame they made such great dungeons so easily doable with one group

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
damn shame they made such great dungeons so easily doable with one group

Aye, then again no one really plays daoc purely for the pve anymore :) the population of Gaheris more or less proves that.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
dont you mean EA .. most of mythic got sacked the other week

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
dont you mean EA .. most of mythic got sacked the other week

Mythic still :p EA didn't make the game they're just leeching funds off it atm... besides theres still a few original daoc people working on stuff for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom