Epic armours

C

cHodAX

Anyone know a site with the stats for epic armours? Have searched for a while but no joy. Main ones I need info on are Reaver and Necro. Anyone help please?

C

cHodAX

You are a good lad for a camp stealin mof0!! ;)

C

cHodAX

jeez! Reaver and Necro epics suck badly. Reaver has one decent part (coif) but the poor Necro gets a complete set of junk :(

A

Aule Valar

but can still cap everything using maybe 3 bits of armour

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Aule Valar
but can still cap everything using maybe 3 bits of armour

Well the main parts that have to go are Robe and Hauberk which is a damn shame because they look nice when dyed properly. Why Mythic had to make all the chest peices have utterly shite stats is sick :(

S

Sparda_soul

the reaver helm is prolly one of the best bits of epic armour in the game
a whopping 72.5 UV if i remember rightly, get the sidi BP if you want looks, im sure TLW have a few

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Sparda_soul
the reaver helm is prolly one of the best bits of epic armour in the game
a whopping 72.5 UV if i remember rightly, get the sidi BP if you want looks, im sure TLW have a few

They probably do but contrary to malicous rumours they don't give anything from the FFA raids to guild members and as I don't have the required mod it looks like I will have to start doing the raids again :(

S

Sparda_soul

you could just wait till TOA and get a new funky one with sea horses n what not

P

- Pathfinder -

You can have my necwo epic if you're depserate :p Necros spend almost all their time as shades anyway, so GFX isn't too important ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom