Epic Armour

D

Dawnbringer

Will it ever be possible to get ur epic armour after a couple of weeks/months when there are big nr of lvl50s around? I never saw ppl talking about this on the USA boards.. but campin epic spots seem to me a huge spot for PK :( :( :( :(

A

_Azara_

Considering most of them are deep in huge isolated areas I dont think it will be that big an issue over time. Although some are multi-class there wont be a sufficient amount of people dinged 50 everyday to make them a worthwhile camp I would think.

O

old.Vandgard

You'll be level 50 and likely with a group of other 50's so you should be able to handle most of what comes your way while doing your epic.

If your gonna get ganked though, I'd imagine it'll happen when you go to talk to the NPCs, rather than in the wilderness somewhere.:)

R

recontour

Getting epic armor on PvP servers isnt a real problem, most people when they pvp they Roam high level XP places in groups to try and find people to gank. If you are out pvping u dont just camp a spot unless its a DF entrance or simular.. and keep in mind its easy to come around using the porters that are located everywhere hehe

Users who are viewing this thread