D

del_eneste

yes excal ot r teh taking ova n00bs!!!111oneone

D

del_eneste

hurhur general forumites do not dare face us!!11oneone

D

del_eneste

then tell them to come here den der brynn!

P

pez

i was about to say it would be cool if you could keep this thread at the top of general till BW shut down but then i remembered /lock

S

Sir Frizz

Christ, someone ban me before i shout death threats.

:/

J

Jupitus

And you dozy asshats have the cheek to whine on FreddysHouse 'blah blah you all hate DAOCers blah blah'. It's this kind of crap that earned you your reputation.

F

Furr

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

I've waited so long to be able to spam

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by Jupitus
And you dozy asshats have the cheek to whine on FreddysHouse 'blah blah you all hate DAOCers blah blah'. It's this kind of crap that earned you your reputation.

Actually (always good to start with this word) these would mostly be relatively new people reacting (all be it again) to the reputation they have inherrited.

Also is it not a bit wassname to imply that the claim that they are hated is unfounded and then state that thread such as this are the reason for the hatred?

More to the point... was the entirety of the good humoured surrealism of this thread lost on you?

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Sir Frizz
Christ, someone ban me before i shout death threats.

:/
hihi will 2 more general ppl delete again now? cant remember names :(

S

'Shy

Originally posted by Jupitus

Hi Jupitus! I love it when you over react :wub:

T

throdgrain

I was a general forum poster. I been here for ages. I hate DAoC'ers.
Night night ;)

T

Tenko

Fuck Off and Scrape Your Bum on a Splintery Wooden Slide!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom