Enuf said...

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Straef, im on 20% cos she nuked me, then albs mezzed and lifetapped

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
u can acutally just jump ur way up there u liddul cute nuubies of meh :twak: :cheers: :clap:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
brad said:
Would people get a ban still if there just standing on the normal brick wall? Not the actual roof of the house.

Plenty of times ive seen alb casters/scouts stand on the brick wall, and when you get to them it's either your target it to far away to attack or you cannot see your target.

IF u can get to a place by ONLY jumping, nothing else. IE messing around with the interface to make u lag or stuff like that, its allowed. if u cant get there by just jumping, its illegal according to the CoC.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ame said:
I always laugh with those with stick on a qbar.

So here goes:

/LAUGH /LAUGH /LAUGH

and why not? if he can fit it.

why should u care anyway? it isnt "pro" enough to have stick on the quickbar?

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:

So here goes:

/LAUGH /LAUGH /LAUGH

Good you laugh with them and not at them coz that would be so lame xd

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
Straef, im on 20% cos she nuked me, then albs mezzed and lifetapped
I was on about the screeny about Andrilyn. The one with the speedwarp/casting twats on it is fairly obvious ;p
Ctuchik said:
IF u can get to a place by ONLY jumping, nothing else. IE messing around with the interface to make u lag or stuff like that, its allowed. if u cant get there by just jumping, its illegal according to the CoC.
Getting to certain places by lagjumping is 'illegal' aswell. There was quite a fuss about people lagging up the stairs in DF a while ago, for one.
Ame said:

So here goes:

/LAUGH /LAUGH /LAUGH
I've got /stick on my qbar ~ Works fine for me \o/

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
I was on about the screeny about Andrilyn. The one with the speedwarp/casting twats on it is fairly obvious ;p

Getting to certain places by lagjumping is 'illegal' aswell. There was quite a fuss about people lagging up the stairs in DF a while ago, for one.

Regardless of wether or not you're 'combat ready' up there doesn't really make a difference. What Andilyrin (sp...) did isn't better than those on on the first screenshot.

However, going up there once shouldn't be, even a temporary, banning offence imo, max a warning telling ppl they can't go up there or so, whereas multiple offences could result in a temporary ban.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
Regardless of wether or not you're 'combat ready' up there doesn't really make a difference. What Andilyrin (sp...) did isn't better than those on on the first screenshot.

However, going up there once shouldn't be, even a temporary, banning offence imo, max a warning telling ppl they can't go up there or so, whereas multiple offences could result in a temporary ban.
I didn't say it was a better thing to do. I was merely trying to point out that he/she didn't look ready for a fight, unlike the casters on the first screeny, which could mean that he/she wasn't there intentionally. If so, the first players would be exploiting the bug, while Andrilyn would be a victim, in a way.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:

Sticking to your zerg leader doesn't count.

Not saying that you zerg, but I just guess you do as an Alb.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Report them to RightNow and let GOA sort it out. Oh, and why am I not surprised to see Kadawen/Biloria/Brylle be one of the offenders?

Oh, and Ame, I happen to know you play (played?) Albion on Excalibur, does that make you a zerger too? The inaneness of some people. :rolleyes:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
There was quite a fuss about people lagging up the stairs in DF a while ago, for one.

In recent patches Ive never found a reliable way to get up the stairs in DF without using lag-exploits. Even with very high speed (on testserver u get Mach15 if you want) I was unable to get up - unless you would lag-abuse.

The villa on the other hand, I was very close to getting up the roof just by using Sprint, I reckon with Mach5 or 6 and good timing you can get up without lagging.

That alone makes those two things different. On the other hand I think those structures should be solid 'boxes' to avoid people doing this kind of stuff.

Ive also seen loads of people lag-exploit to jump 'through' the walls and such at the villa. And ofcourse the exploit of running through the wall near the entrance of the villa, but that can happen sometimes by accident. Seen numbers of people doing it to get away from casters-LOS tho.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
ill say it again, u can just jump ur way up there u liddul nubbies :>

Puppet said:
In recent patches Ive never found a reliable way to get up the stairs in DF without using lag-exploits. Even with very high speed (on testserver u get Mach15 if you want) I was unable to get up - unless you would lag-abuse.

The villa on the other hand, I was very close to getting up the roof just by using Sprint, I reckon with Mach5 or 6 and good timing you can get up without lagging.

That alone makes those two things different. On the other hand I think those structures should be solid 'boxes' to avoid people doing this kind of stuff.

Ive also seen loads of people lag-exploit to jump 'through' the walls and such at the villa. And ofcourse the exploit of running through the wall near the entrance of the villa, but that can happen sometimes by accident. Seen numbers of people doing it to get away from casters-LOS tho.

Does that include you playing ranger, being behind the villa wall, jumping and being able to shoot people on the other side of the wall, and they cant hit you?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:

I didnt know about the hole in the wall till the other day.. was running out of LoS from the doorway, jumped as i done so, flew through the window and landed in PBAOE... was fucking hilarious but annoying

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
the fact was I was "camping" villa alone and ran around on the wall to find some soloer to kill.
As when I saw this trio of sorc cabby and merc I tried to jump away and inside the villa (as they have harder time to target when jumping) at that point I got a lagspike. (I dual log with a BB at the same time)

So I ended up on the roof and thought hey maybe I can be more safe up here? after placing speedwarp (to make my runaway easier) and watching them go pwning some hibs I decided now its my time and then the sorc in some miracelous way landed mezz on me while I jumped down.

I got nuked twice moved away from LOS and killed that poor infil as my consolation prize and then died to a LIFETAPING sorc.

P.S. all nordic players are traitors as playing the "UK" realm.

Over and out.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Brylle Madness said:
P.S. all nordic players are traitors as playing the "UK" realm.

haha, shouldnt we be considered traitors for playing hib too then ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom