Enuf already ffs!

D

duact

Originally posted by uncle_sal
What youve seen.. youve been back on excal like 2 days? Last time we had 2 fg was... hmm... sometime last week...

ah so u teamed up with tdmm instead of running 2fg gg ;)

T

tradoss

I don't really mind the hibs running 2fgs into emain at primetime, but there's a simple fact, that the ONLY realm that brings nothing less than a fg wherever they go is hib. No matter if it's HWs at 08:00 in the morning, no albs/mids are out, but if you see hibs it's almost always a fg, no less. If you move to Odin's and you have some solo/duo fights with albs, you can almost count on getting steamrolled by a fg vgn, LA or random hibs. I don't know the last time I saw someone from vgn or LA move in smaller numbers than a fg.
The sad part is you're provoking albs in Odin's to bunch up on you, and as they have far greater numbers they will eventually eat your fg, roam Odin's for a while with a small sized "zerg", and you move to BWs to whine about alb zergs.

Stop attacking me solo with your friggin fgs in the morning then?

/em likes the Alb zerg more

S

sofus

Originally posted by Event
ok listen up!

Most of the top rpt earning guilds in hib run as 1fg.

If they make a few runs and encounter serious zerging by mids or albs then they run 2fg. Vary rarely wud even the biggest guilds have the resources to field 3fgs.

If the zergs die down they go back to 1fg.

This aint shit - this is how Vgn, LA, Vig, CF, CBH etc etc etc work (soz if missed anyone :p)

Apart from dem hibbies who always run 1fg against the storm and credit to them for doing so.

Random grps may follow ggs or run as 2-3 fgs themselves but I assure u most rvr guilds follow the format above. I cant do anything to stop grps adding when we are fighting a fg - grps adding is not a zerg tho as we aint running with them and didnt know they wud add.

Why wud I bother typing this rant if it wasnt the truth ffs. I got better things to do but just sik of these lies tbh.

Hmm funny that sometimes when i run around in random or guild group early a day and can see that only around 1-2 fg mids in emain then sudenly we bump into often LA zergs....

T

Tiac

Originally posted by tradoss
I don't really mind the hibs running 2fgs into emain at primetime, but there's a simple fact, that the ONLY realm that brings nothing less than a fg wherever they go is hib. No matter if it's HWs at 08:00 in the morning, nobody alb/mid is out, but if you see hibs it's almost always fg. If you move to Odin's and you have some Solo/duo fights with albs, you can almost count on getting steamrolled by a fg vgn, LA or random hibs. I don't know the last time I saw someone from vgn or LA move in smaller numbers than a fg.
The sad part is you're provoking albs in Odin's to bunch up on you, and as they have far greater numbers they will eventually eat your fg, roam Odin's for a while with a small sized "zerg", and you move to BWs to whine about alb zergs.

Stop attacking me solo with your friggin fgs in the morning then?

Amen

P

PJS

Originally posted by tradoss
that the ONLY realm that brings nothing less than a fg wherever they go is hib. No matter if it's HWs at 08:00 in the morning, no albs/mids are out, but if you see hibs it's almost always a fg, no less.

Never met my bard then?

T

tradoss

Originally posted by PJS
Never met my bard then?

With a few rare exeptions ofc. Like Begach. Speaking of bards I did forget about Mercuria who actually soloes some and is in vgn also. Cudos to you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread