Enuf already ffs!

E

Event

ok listen up!

Most of the top rpt earning guilds in hib run as 1fg.

If they make a few runs and encounter serious zerging by mids or albs then they run 2fg. Vary rarely wud even the biggest guilds have the resources to field 3fgs.

If the zergs die down they go back to 1fg.

This aint shit - this is how Vgn, LA, Vig, CF, CBH etc etc etc work (soz if missed anyone :p)

Apart from dem hibbies who always run 1fg against the storm and credit to them for doing so.

Random grps may follow ggs or run as 2-3 fgs themselves but I assure u most rvr guilds follow the format above. I cant do anything to stop grps adding when we are fighting a fg - grps adding is not a zerg tho as we aint running with them and didnt know they wud add.

Why wud I bother typing this rant if it wasnt the truth ffs. I got better things to do but just sik of these lies tbh.

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by Event
ok listen up!

Most of the top rpt earning guilds in hib run as 1fg.

lol, i stopped reading after this

E

Event

Originally posted by Jergiot
Vig 1fg? lol good joke.

DID U READ MY POST?

I can assure u we run 2fgs when we feel we have to in order to survive a zergy frontier.

I play bard - dont u think I know when Im leading a fg most of the time and dont have another bard running in front, next to, or behind me?

<Sigh>

J

Jergiot

odins last night, we the only fg mids there, u came with 2 from hmg. now go lie more.

edit: la, vgn, cf prolly do what u said tho, but vig dont. not what iv seen anyway, ur welcome to prove me wrong.

E

Event

Not when I was online m8 - u may have been hit by 2fgs aint saying ure lying but I can assure you that the desicion to run with 2fg Vig is always based on the zergyness of a given frontier - if we are out with 2fgs then it is because we have /released as 1fg vs zerg a number of times b4 we run 2grps.

Why wud I lie about this?
Whats to be gained?

If I was sitting here knowing we are lame but typing that we aint I wud be someone who isnt just a fanny but is comfortable being one. There are a few in game that fall into this category but Id like to think I aint one.

I started this post to defend my guild and realm from the wave of nonsense being thrown in our direction. If you just want to start an argument fair enough thats up to you but I aint gonna rise to the bait when Ive laid out my views in a way which is honest and uncontroversial imho.

O

old.Nol

Re: Re: Enuf already ffs!

Originally posted by old.anubis
lol, i stopped reading after this
tough to read when u have both eyeballs in the same socket?

J

Jergiot

Why wud I lie about this?
Whats to be gained?

why would i lie about this?
whats to be gained?

nm, lets just drop it.

F

Forau

Next you're gonna tell us TDMM usually run 1fg too? :m00:

E

Event

why would i lie about this?
whats to be gained?

nm, lets just drop it.

I'm starting to like u m8 :) <not in that way perverts>

D

dr_frau

dont really get this

event im with you on that vigi aint zerging: well sometimes we run 2 fg:S in rvr but so does mids and albs so duont really get what the wajn is all about.

FACT:
Hibs...

mostly runs 1 fg but sometime hwne to zergy or guild event 2 fg and someetimse more if needed to take out bigger zergs.

Mids...
Runs for the most 1 fg but goes bye 2 fg or more same as hibs do so they arent really zergers eather so no whine there really: BUT mids playing fotm groups to mutch and thats really lame and destroys the realm for the mid casters so, i say trash the noob fotm groups and get some competition mmids and get youre casters to show there powers to.

Alb...
now this is the biggest realm no doubt about it and the zerg..they zerg so mutch that most of the albs suck bigtime in rvr and mids and hibs laughs att them and sais noob albs lets kill the 2-3 fg albs at amg with 1 fg... sure there is some alb groups ho is good players but you dont see them around mutch. sad but true alb are the uber zerg realm and they should learn not to whine about other realms zerging cause they are the best at zerging.

Oki alot off pl will disagree with me prolly but htey i just have 1 thing to say. Learn the game then speak if you disagre then i feel sorry for you noot seing the reallity.

ANd yes i play hib and i have hifg rr mid to and played alb some to so i know of all the 3 realms but i love this game alot and all you guys playing it to. so hope to see you in the frontier and having a nice old fg vrs fg fight=)

Thx for reading it and hope you agree with me....=)

E

Event

Agreed m8 tho alb have some fantastic 1 and 2fg squads.

Cant remember seeing hib zergs full of greys tbh but I sure can remember seeing/killing loads of greys in alb amg camps.

Whats that all about? ;)

L

loxleyhood

Hibs never zerg, it would ruin their chances for Pope.

F

Freppe^^

Re: Re: Re: Enuf already ffs!

Originally posted by old.Nol
tough to read when u have both eyeballs in the same socket?

A

Ajanti

Bah!

2fg vs. 1fg = lame?

but

1fg vs a soloer = ok?

I can count the number of times my solo spiritmaster have been spared by a fg on two fingers. I don't expect to be spared, but it seems rather ironic to me that all you 1fg elite people cry about 2fgs :D

I prefer an alb zerg over a fg hibs any day of the week. The alb zerg is slow, predictable, and not very coordinated, whereas a fg hibs can sweep through emain in 4 minutes flat and kill every soloer i sight, and then do again, and again, and again :)

just my 2 cents.

D

dr_frau

hehe

well thats about that mid thing i said. let teh casters into groups and let them show there power=)

And to be onest. Going solo in emain is rather stupid if none stealther and think you will survive for long is even more stupid.
so might rethink and go hw or odins if you wanna live as solo char?

but 2 fgs agains 1 fg aint that bad i dont mind the problem is when 2 fg fotm comes around. Now thats lame cause they have way to mutch healing and cc power to be brrought down without 100% luck or uber skill.

so like ppl say nerf savages...lol....why? the problem isnt the savage itself the problem is there is to many of em. put it like this all hibs rolls druis/bards/heros now try beat that group easy cause you wont they stay alive to long for you to beet em down.
and thing 1 fg mids or albs meeting 2 fg of druid bards and heros??? can you win hmm no forget it. so thats my view of fotm mids problem----to many savages in mid relalm, sad and kind of lame imo

U

uncle_sal

odins last night, we the only fg mids there, u came with 2 from hmg. now go lie more.

edit: la, vgn, cf prolly do what u said tho, but vig dont. not what iv seen anyway, ur welcome to prove me wrong.

What youve seen.. youve been back on excal like 2 days? Last time we had 2 fg was... hmm... sometime last week...

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by uncle_sal
What youve seen.. youve been back on excal like 2 days? Last time we had 2 fg was... hmm... sometime last week...

no. yesterday

S

sarsean

Df-Frau

Just thought i would change what you said a bit ;p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so like ppl say nerf chanters...lol....why? the problem isnt the chanter itself the problem is there is to many of em. put it like this all hibs rolls chanters now try beat that group easy cause you wont they kill you to quick for you to beet em down.
and thing 1 fg mids or albs meeting 2 fg of chanters ??? can you win hmm no forget it. so thats my view of fotm hibs problem----to many chanters in hib relalm, sad and kind of lame imo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T

taen

ok ... a lot of low rr random alb grps might zerg ... big deal ... how do ye think ye hibs and mids have so many high rr players ? ... maybe its because ye can farm these unorganised grps constanly . Its no problem for vgn.. la .. np etc. to wipe out a couple of random alb grps so dont whine about the alb zerg when its made half of ye rr7 + ... none of the alb RvR guilds zerg ... GoL,HB ,BF,RB,BoB,FC etc ... always run 1fg . even when mid/hib grps constantly run 2fg... please dont use the so called ' alb zerg' as an excuse to farm everybody .. the alb RvR grps cant help if random grps add either .. ITS NOT A ZERG ...

M

Maoni

personally i dont see the problem with zergs, no matter what ppl say (noob, lame etc etc...)
One thing that made me like daoc is the huge battles with hundreds of ppl fighting and so on and if thats a zerg....then its fun =)

but as i said, thats my opinion and i respect ppl that doesnt agree, as much as i expect ppl to respect my opinion

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by old.Lethul
no. yesterday

you ganked my 1fg with JH+BC today and you were both exact same place at same time? does it mean you are running 2fg? no it means you were at the exact same place exact same time, at least have the courtesy to give people the benefit of the doubt if you expect the same.

F

-Freezingwiz-

ok listen up!
bla
bla bla
This aint shit - this is how Vgn, LA, Vig, CF, CBH etc etc etc work (soz if missed anyone :p)

yup I think u got em all with 3* etc ^^

D

dr_frau

weird comparision

sarsean hmm rad youre chanter thing and thats like lol chanters arent more overpowerde than any other pb class. and so if there is many chanters you take down a chanter in 2-3 hits try that with a savage=) so kind of lame to make the compares like that comparing a tank class with chanter class tbo. but to bad you cant se the reality really.

S

sorusi

most of those guilds you called "rvr" guilds arent rvr guilds they are roleplay zerg guilds imo :p

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by ab_fluid
you ganked my 1fg with JH+BC today and you were both exact same place at same time? does it mean you are running 2fg? no it means you were at the exact same place exact same time, at least have the courtesy to give people the benefit of the doubt if you expect the same.

i didnt play yesterday :p

I

iorlas

Another very funny post from Event, are you sure your playing the same game as me??For the past days our 1fg has been trampled by the hib zerg....all realms zerg.

Users who are viewing this thread