Entertainment

Where should the Entertainment forum go?

• Total voters

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I know some people might throttle me for suggesting this, but could you put the entertainment category back into General? Or perhaps a link to it? Its always one of the first places I look, I enjoy the 4 categories there.

Clown

Part of the furniture
That's what I thought would happen, sort of a sub-forum's sub-forum.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I cant stand the entertainment forums being seperate. People with low resolutions or no mouse wheels can suffer. I liked them where they where.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I agree, even though I started the thread about there being too much.

It was really the enternainment forums and the Big Graphic and the big cp and the announcements and the stickys andthe extra imaging and consoles sub forumsaswell that was getting out of hand.

Imo lose columns and feedback, people can find feedback if they want, and restore just tv and movies, music and books. Make sure Stickies are unstuck fairly quickly if possible, for instance anyone that's going to read about the reputation thing probably already has. And, Er, Thats it.

Thankyou.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
bigfoot said:
I think it looks pants where it is now.

Blame me and ted then :)

What about if I move entertainment including its subforums under general then? So it is actually 3 levels deep?

Will

/bin/su
I like it where it is now. A link at the top or general might be handy, to keep this lot quiet. But browsing from work (low res, no wheel) is much more comfortable. :)

bigfoot

Fledgling Freddie
Deebs said:

What about if I move entertainment including its subforums under general then? So it is actually 3 levels deep?

That might be better. Part of the problem I think is that the name of the thread poster appears under the thread. This spaces threads out more but means that when you have sub-forums like they were before the threads at the bottom are more spaced out and therefore fewer are displayed. I much preferred it when they were in a column to the side of the thread name.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Deebs, what you said is basically what I meant :) I think where entertainment is right now, will just make it wither and die.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I agree but the whole entertainment as a subforum of general, or at least just but films and dvd back under general!

gremlin

One of Freddy's beloved
Just adding my agreement, stick them back under general, as seperate topics.. theres other ways to decrease the spacing bloat (like as bif said, the posters name under the topic is a horrible waste of space).

Sar

Part of the furniture
Aye.

I voted to keep it where it is now, but put a link to it in General.

:)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sar said:
Aye.

I voted to keep it where it is now, but put a link to it in General.

:)

Like that???

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Not really the best compromise. You cant tell if the forum ahs any new posts from the general redirect. Should move the entire ent forum back under general. Get rid of it from the top level.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Deebs said:

Kings of the Panthead people :p

Will

/bin/su
It might just be me, but the icon for Entertainment on the front page is now broken.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Green all the way!

/checks other themes...

Sar

Part of the furniture
Aye, the other themes seem to work ok too...

*shrugs*

<--Mozilla Firebird 0.7 btw.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
We should get deebs to trawl his logs and tell us what percentage of users are on FB now, I imagine FH will have a larger group of FB users than most sites after all the pimping from Jonty/Will/FBM/shovel/myself ;)

Users who are viewing this thread