Enterprise

Quige

Fledgling Freddie
Jonny_Darko said:
All I can add is that I can't believe this has reached its third season in a world where Firefly was cancelled after 12 episodes.

I still cry myself to sleep every night.

Well the film looks like it's got a good chance to happen, and it'll supposedly close up some of the storylines. Have you got the DVD box set? ... there are apparently 3 unaired episodes on it. First time round I was put off a bit by the 'Wild West' trappings, but have been watching reruns on Sci-Fi, and got into it a lot more 2nd time around. Not sure if I'll go for the box set yet. Season 4 Babylon 5 to get first ... whenever it's released in this country :(

weevil

Fledgling Freddie
probably because firefly is a pile of poo whilst enterprise owns? :touch:

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
Quige said:
Well the film looks like it's got a good chance to happen, and it'll supposedly close up some of the storylines. Have you got the DVD box set? ... there are apparently 3 unaired episodes on it. First time round I was put off a bit by the 'Wild West' trappings, but have been watching reruns on Sci-Fi, and got into it a lot more 2nd time around. Not sure if I'll go for the box set yet. Season 4 Babylon 5 to get first ... whenever it's released in this country :(

Yeah got it. It's my favourite possession in the whole world! *wubs Firefly*

"Objects In Space" - one of the unaired episodes, is amazing.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
After 4 seasons this show has been cancelled!!

:(

Its a real shame. I enjoyed watching this show and was waiting for them to increase their technology etc...

Oh well...

Hopefully another Star Trek series will be in the making at some point. But nothing is in the pipeline so it may be a while...

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Enterprise was far more miss than hit, imhfo. I hope they stay the hell away from the whole franchise in future. They should do a Dawson's Creek: The Next Generation or something- that would suit them best.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Terrible series, but what do you expect when berman and bragga are allowed to fulfil their fetish for badly written, poorly plotted time travel? Time travel should either be used sparingly and well (B5), or it should be used as the main premise of the story (Doctor Who, Quantam Leap).

The only good episodes of Enterprise were the mirror universe ones, which were stonking!

I hope they leave star trek alone, at least for a while, so people forget how bad it can be! Maybe people will find better space opera instead (Firefly, etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom