enough is enough

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
about the irc thing with ppl giving away RR information think at least ill start banning ppl from #celticfist that goes for all 3 realms i know it wont solve much but its a start

also if someone does contact you in the future and lets be honest here, it will no doubt happen again to one of the realms, put the person on ignore report him via rightnow and keep it to yourself. 99% of hib didnt even get wind of a relic attack so ojaas did the right thing by staying quiet alas someone couldnt resist
although i feel the raid wouldnt have succeded anyway i do feel for ya herb cos a load of planning went down the shitter its demoralising to say the least
hopefully goa will act on the information we have and we will have a decent outcome to all of this

until then sure we can all act like adults for the most part and drop the issue till goa give us some news

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Banning people from the channel seems a proper solution, but it isn't.. harm is done, and everyone can read whatever he said.

The only thing that can be done is if whoever gets such a pm.. contacts the person like herbal saying that someone is busy trying to f*ck the raid. That way the raid leader can do something about forhand, instead of afterwards having to face the fact that his raid and preperations (sp?) were useless.

Another thing, the organisation.. PM with leaders of 'large guilds' not all at the same time.. so if you have a spy spoiling it all.. that atleast you know where the leak is.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
To alb wait for goas reply ann don't go accusing people with little or no solid proof you can ruin peoples reputations just because "you" feel they did it you are not judge jury and executioner Goa is let them deal with it in the proper way please and i'll get back to you as soon as they reply to my rightnow please.

63 words and not a single dot or comma. :m00:

And yes, cheating is lame.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Nalistah said:
63 words and not a single dot or comma. :m00:

And yes, cheating is lame.

Herbal wil be apologising for the gramatical errors in a later thread.

Watch this space < >

I blame Zoyster - he said he was "Studying" :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom