Enkor ruined my life

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Caledwyn said:
me camping DL and DF ? maybe I go there for some minutes if some even not worth to mention guilds camping goth
but thx, just want revenge cauz she always chained me in hib classic one year ago^^.

maybe I have some luck and meet there the most popular druid of camlann too^^, or maybe even Amildin but I still don't know if he had ever playing on camlann^^ (yes I don't know know him, aye I'm such a damn retard)

enkor = skold = rr10 skald
epo = mentalist = thinks he's the best, can be found telling lies...i mean stories in TNN pub!

who's the druid you mentioned?

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
indeed you are; why even keep on posting when you have no idea who you are speaking of?

may your soul being sold at eBay too

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:
lol hes gimped, Gixx was the only slightly hard ranger :twak:
Gixx is a slighty retarded ranger,that's all i can say about him :D Bet he still remembers my lifetap,kissing his luri ass numerous times :D He always was happy to add on me but sucked so badly that i couldn't hold my laugh :D Poor him :<

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Caledwyn said:
or maybe even Amildin but I still don't know if he had ever playing on camlann^^ (yes I don't know know him, aye I'm such a damn retard)

Maybe because I sold up when you were still in ROGs speeding away from 1v1s in Goth after attempting to leech?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Bonelamencer said:
Gixx is a slighty retarded ranger,that's all i can say about him :D Bet he still remembers my lifetap,kissing his luri ass numerous times :D He always was happy to add on me but sucked so badly that i couldn't hold my laugh :D Poor him :<

Boneledude, the number of kills you claim doesn't match your ickle 313K rpeez (which everyone with a semi decent class and some skills can get in a week)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
Boneledude, the number of kills you claim doesn't match your ickle 313K rpeez (which everyone with a semi decent class and some skills can get in a week)
You can ask him about me and shame on me if I lie since i am pretty sure he remembers me very well ! :cheers: And ye,that's possible to get even 2x more rps in 1 week but not for a lvl ~40 char and my primary enemies were ~10+ levels above me :D

PS: Fuck me if i have ever lied about my kills !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom