Enkor ruined my life

Bahumat

FH is my second home
How could you Enkor, i thought we were chums....we used to /wave and you would run away from me when i tried to kill you...what happend to our fun times.

I ported DL the other day on Kujja my shaman, i saw you fighting zzapa and my heart bled when i saw him starting to win, i was just abouts to give you a couple heals+buffs when you mezzed me.....how could you! I had to watch you die when i was powerless by your mezz.

Now your gone i dont know what to do, we could have got married some day. If you get resurrected by teh Hoff i want an apology!

Epo

Loyal Freddie
enkor always timersticks me and doesn't want to duell!

QQ

Bahumat

FH is my second home
enkor said:
hard to distinguish randoms from the horde zerg

I was waving my I LOVE ENKOR flag right at you! :fluffle: i forgive you though:clap:

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
aye aye shame on you :m00: , but why I never meet u anywhere btw :twak:

MadsKaizer said:
I call a meteor strike on enkors house
:eek6: oh no, more senseless posts by lowbie, I think u don't even know the char

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Caledwyn said:

:eek6: oh no, more senseless posts by lowbie, I think u don't even know the char

ohhh seriously, you have no idea who you are talking to tbh. mad is by far more popular than you will ever become on camlann. do not talk about people you dont really know.

in fact, its you whos the lowbie here. and its not you who havent met enkor yet, enkor did not find you. and just fyi, its skold.

so please, just shut the fuck up, you have no idea about camlann and its people at all, and i wouldnt wonder if you are german :>

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
ohhh seriously, you have no idea who you are talking to tbh. mad is by far more popular than you will ever become on camlann. do not talk about people you dont really know.

in fact, its you whos the lowbie here. and its not you who havent met enkor yet, enkor did not find you. and just fyi, its skold.

so please, just shut the fuck up, you have no idea about camlann and its people at all, and i wouldnt wonder if you are german :>

hmmm, he must have done very ugly things for becoming popular so fast, but it's ok if you're desperated cauz Shint always dies so quik

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
of course i know mads, but who the fuck is caledwhyne?

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Caledwyn said:
hmmm, he must have done very ugly things for becoming popular so fast, but it's ok if you're desperated cauz Shint always dies so quik

ive left camlann since feb 05, i´ve never faced you yet. killing the current ebaying retard is no challenge at all :>

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Aithe said:
of course i know mads, but who the fuck is caledwhyne?
Agree, I know mads but who the hell is caled?
And tbh he hasn't done anything "fast" since he's been around for ages.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
ViPeOuT said:
Agree, I know mads but who the hell is caled?
And tbh he hasn't done anything "fast" since he's been around for ages.

hes some whining ranger :m00:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Caledwyn said:

shut it mr random

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Cale has been around for ages, about the only ranger i dont beat with my inf :( freakin elf

Epo

Loyal Freddie
shintari said:
and i wouldnt wonder if you are german :>

soooo... SELFPWNED! :( :( :(

PS: Caledwyn, if you just camp in Ligen or DF you will probably never meet Skold ingame.
Skold likes timersticking, so you should try porting oceanus haven he roams there most
of the time.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
did you learn that timerstick excuse from mono or what

its kinda convenient that neither of you has ever killed me solo, guess im pretty good at timersticking :(

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Damion said:
Cale has been around for ages, about the only ranger i dont beat with my inf :( freakin elf

lol hes gimped, Gixx was the only slightly hard ranger :twak:

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Epo said:
soooo... SELFPWNED! :( :( :(

PS: Caledwyn, if you just camp in Ligen or DF you will probably never meet Skold ingame.
Skold likes timersticking, so you should try porting oceanus haven he roams there most
of the time.

me camping DL and DF ? maybe I go there for some minutes if some even not worth to mention guilds camping goth
but thx, just want revenge cauz she always chained me in hib classic one year ago^^.

maybe I have some luck and meet there the most popular druid of camlann too^^, or maybe even Amildin but I still don't know if he had ever playing on camlann^^ (yes I don't know know him, aye I'm such a damn retard)

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
indeed you are; why even keep on posting when you have no idea who you are speaking of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom