English Sport

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Looks like Hamilton has blown his chances of winning the title..

What a shit week of sport for England :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
Hamilton has got a very tough job ahead of him, but he has shown in the past few years that he is a great driver and really good at overtaking. Hopefully he can pull it all together and by the end of this race lift the trophy.

No matter what I do not want Alonso to get it, so hopefully if Hamilton cant get the position then the ferrari's Raikkonan takes it.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Looks like Hamilton has blown his chances of winning the title..

What a shit week of sport for England :(

What about the fact that the guy on his rookie year has almost won the F1 championship, taken people that have been racing for donkeys years down to the wire. Or that England reached the Finals of the RWC despite everyone and his dog writing off chances of that happening?

I wouldnt say its been a shit week infact quite the opposite.

I even think the loss against Russia is a good thing as we can get rid of this Idiot managing the England team without anymore fuss.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Unlucky for Hamilton today it looks like, but he's had an amazing season. I'm glad it looks like Raikkonen is going to get it if Hamilton doesnt, Alonso has come across as a bit of an asshat this season imo.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
he's moving to slowly now, without overtaking anyone, will be tough

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
oh oh oh Sullivan took a 4-3 lead coming from 1-3 downn todaaay :D Yay

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Atleast if Hamilton doesnt win it, nither does that twat Alonso as things stand.

Corran

Part of the furniture
well it was a good try in his debut season (wish the media would stop saying Rookie, we not feckin american and he aint a rookie driver!!!!!"

Credit for what he done, there was so much politics this season im surprised he managed to hold out so long. In the end a mechanical error was the problem as his driving proved he would have been more then good enough to get up to 5th from the 8th his error dropped him too.

Still, well done to the lad. Hopefully next season he will go on and win it. If he is given the car, alonso out the team and all the political crap he was hit with this season is gone then he will probably be odds on to win it.

Credit to Ferrari though, when at the start of the season they looked so far out of it they really came through this second half. Cant knock them even if they were doing everything they can to screw the McLaren drivers over

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There's still one activity we rule the world in

_41608984_morris_dancing_pa_416.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Damn good season from Hamilton, last two races it just went tits up, still i think if his car stays on one piece next season its his.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Damn good season from Hamilton, last two races it just went tits up, still i think if his car stays on one piece next season its his.

I still think the best driver won it. Looking back over the course of the season, it started as typically bad as always for raikonnen with reliability issues, going out of races and such purely down to the car. His second half of the season with a reliable car behind him showed he really is the best out there, even as an outsider in contention for winning the thing, he still kept his cool and came through in the end.

Hamilton has had a mixed season, like alonso and the two of them really really should never have carried on the way they did throughout the season. I'm not saying it was hamiltons fault but through the entire season, he didn't go out a single time because of his car, this time was the only time that his engine failed him and still it carried on to give him a couple of extra points (if this had of happened earlier in the season, people would be talking about how lucky it was that he kickstarted it back up). Granted his tyres did blow on two seperate occasions but that's all down to the general wear and tear a driver inflicts on them. Dropping some embarressing points are what lost it for him, the same with alonso.

I'm english as well so while I see it as sad that he lost, I don't think he's good enough just yet to be winning purely through his skill as a driver. Next year hopefully with alonso out of the picture, he can concentrate more on driving and put up a similar fight again.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
I'm really not a hamilton fan, ye I can understand that he's a good driver and shit but just his attitude and general behavior to the sporting side of things just really doesn't sit well with me.
End of the day the better driver won, woulda liked to of seen Massa win but due to shit realiability he's had next best won it.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
A question mark hung over Kimi Raikkonen's Formula One title after Brazilian Grand Prix stewards summoned representatives of BMW Sauber and Williams for alleged technical irregularities.

A BMW spokeswoman said the investigation concerned fuel temperatures.

Williams' Nico Rosberg finished fourth in the race with BMW's Sauber's Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld fifth and sixth.

Should they be disqualified, McLaren's Lewis Hamilton would be promoted to fourth place - handing the 22-year-old British rookie the title.

Ferrari's Raikkonen beat Hamilton and his Spanish team mate Fernando Alonso by one point after winning the race at Interlagos. Alonso was third and Hamilton seventh.
Fck off if this happens tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom