english speaking guilds on Limors?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
started on mid/lyonesse, and in need of a guild. any english speaking guilds running around who recruits?, and is there an english speaking Alliance on the mid side? ;>

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm pretty sure there are one or two English speaking guilds on Mid and there was an English speaking alliance but I have no knowledge how active this is now.

Could've helped you out if you'd gone Hib (I'm in a very nice active English speaking guild & alliance on Limors). Playing on the German server isn't too much trouble (even on a realm you've never played before) when you have like-minded people around always willing to help/advise.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
It all depends on ur playstyle imo, if u just want to roll a random toon and play in pugs id recomend that u roll hib as the /as is more alive with grps there 2nd is mid which has a ok /as. if u have a set grp id play temair if u wanna play a sneak id roll temair.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
NFD has an english speaking alliance, TT, AR, NFD are the only more or less "active" english speaking gruops I know of.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
same as Cynith, although alot of the germans speak english aswel :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I prolly should big-up the nfd /as on mid/limors, but there's not a whole lot of pugs going on atm. Most peeps log on for their guild nights and not much apart from that.

It might change and there's been times when there was random grps running nightly, but not atm, so unless you bringing some peeps to run with or you're happy running solo alot it could be a disappointment.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Hib/Limors for the win! \o/

There are lots of people already there, there are guilds recuiting and with 2 day free level its by far the best German server to re-roll if you don't already have a guild to play with.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
As a side note. If you have already started on mid/limors and want to give it a go, there's starter guild called 'The Green Room' in /as for peeps without a guild who want to play here and have access to the english alliance. Just PM one of them, I think they all have invite rights. Can at least get a quick feel for what it's like here without any commitment of joining guilds etc.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
i have seen crom's post sayin: we need a <class> w < certain requirements> for <certain hours> startin on XX : XX , endin on XX : XX for < certain days > in 2-3 weeks from now.
this is no pug
i wouldnt rely on that alliance for pug
hib on the other hand has more ppl playin, germans r more occustomed to english players.
u can get free lvl every 2 days n alot of help from the as w german translation n pve stuff.
and ofc more chances to join a pug in rvr

this is not a flame post, just 1 year's xperiance

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I'm pretty sure there are one or two English speaking guilds on Mid and there was an English speaking alliance but I have no knowledge how active this is now.

Could've helped you out if you'd gone Hib (I'm in a very nice active English speaking guild & alliance on Limors). Playing on the German server isn't too much trouble (even on a realm you've never played before) when you have like-minded people around always willing to help/advise.
sounds pretty good, will have a go on hib instead then, got a couple of toons on avalon/hib so that's not a problem, is your guild currently recruiting and any specific class/level etc?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i have seen crom's post sayin: we need a <class> w < certain requirements> for <certain hours> startin on XX : XX , endin on XX : XX for < certain days > in 2-3 weeks from now.
this is no pug
hib on the other hand has more ppl playin, germans r more occustomed to english players.
u can get free lvl every 2 days n alot of help from the as w german translation n pve stuff.

English_Motherfucker_Do_You_Speak_I.jpg

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved

Stop being an idiot m8. Not everyone's first language is English. No wonder people flock to German servers if you're an example of the English-speaking server population. :kissit:

Nibble

Part of the furniture
this is no pug

Correctin thats NFD pug not the other guilds in the /as

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
sounds pretty good, will have a go on hib instead then, got a couple of toons on avalon/hib so that's not a problem, is your guild currently recruiting and any specific class/level etc?

Yes, we're recruiting. Just pm anyone from Perfect Recovery and ask if there is a GM on (I can't recall whether I have invite rights as an officer, if so I'll do it myself). Just tell them Farder/Cadminioc knows you.

There will be plenty of people on most evenings and we RvR as a guild perhaps 3-4 evenings a week, either full group or small group, depending on who's on. As for what you want to roll, most important thing is to make it something you want to play. As a guild we don't dictate what people should play. Besides, it all depends on what you're looking to do. If you prefer casters (I know you played a few on Mid) you can't go far wrong with a Light Eldritch (very high utility caster and popular in most setups) or a Mana 'chanter (versatile, in that it's great for PvE and also pretty solid in RvR). I won't suggest more as I could be all day talking about the strengths and weaknesses of various 'toon types. There will be plenty of people in the guild willing to advise/help you make a decision that suits you best.

I can help with some PL if levelling's a problem and some start-up cash.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
just dont roll something that's gimped as fuck and doesnt serve a purpose in a group and you're set

Jess

Loyal Freddie
Stop being an idiot m8. Not everyone's first language is English. No wonder people flock to German servers if you're an example of the English-speaking server population. :kissit:

My first language isen't english as well ... The scary thing is that I'm actually not noticing the appalling broken "english" anymore - But why anyone thinks its cool to write like that is beyond me.

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
chillax, playing on limors for a non-german isn´t a prob. you get used to it very fast....the only things that sucks is questing, i think. i never do any quests and hardly read the stuff, since i use online infos/locs to do the stuff.
most of the germans do speak english and i am running in lots of groups which consist of english and german players.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie

As i see , not many people changed since ive been gone to limors ... raven u still remain the cretin u always was... get a life and tell goodbye to ur mother from me :) forgot last night to tell her ^^

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
As i see , not many people changed since ive been gone to limors ... raven u still remain the cretin u always was... get a life and tell goodbye to ur mother from me :) forgot last night to tell her ^^

Rofl :D repped :clap:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Problem is mates, his first language IS English, he just uses textspeak. Maybe its fine for you Euroteens to bastardise your languages but it annoys the fuck out of me when people spoil perfectly good English.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Problem is mates, his first language IS English

Stop talking through a hole in your arse m8. The person you had a go at is from Greece. Last I checked their first language was Greek, not English. You might think you know about the English language but you clearly know piss all about geography. :clap:

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Stop talking through a hole in your arse m8. The person you had a go at is from Greece. Last I checked their first language was Greek, not English. You might think you know about the English language but you clearly know piss all about geography. :clap:

repped:p!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom