English speaking community guild

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Stick my lowbie Minstrel - Evz down for joining up please :drink:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ballad, my love ;P As this account got un-banned I'll join you with my Skald and perhaps my 41 Necromonster.

^_^ Just need 2 hours to quit meh guild.

Overdrivens <--- Necromancer
Necromonion <--- Skald. Currently 29.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Awsome ! this would be really cool ! i have some 30 ish chars in camlann but just started a new char a savage named Reamus. im in for it !

B

Ballad

Everyone is welcome, just remember to quit your current guild and spend the two hours timer. :)

B

Ballad

Ah yes, let's try to meet at Camelot registrar from 16 to 18 GMT, please be there so I don't have to hire lowbies to fill the holes. Thank you. :)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Stuck in work til late, will try and get on later and join up if you get things going :)

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
I can join with my 36th druid heal/buff specced :) Tho, I dunno how much I'm gonna play as I'm trying to lvl my skald atm. Just apeared that none heal classes were applying so, 1 might be ok :p

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Taniko said:
I can join with my 36th druid heal/buff specced :) Tho, I dunno how much I'm gonna play as I'm trying to lvl my skald atm. Just apeared that none heal classes were applying so, 1 might be ok :p

pm ingame if you wanna duo with my vw ^_^

B

Ballad

Taniko said:
Yeah it will mate... 16.00 - 18.00 GMT today.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i want to join with a 30 ranger and 21 sorc, i pm you ingame or something

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Im in! :p

Btw, why is this 2hour timer on camlann and not only normal RvR servers? (atleast not when i left a starter guild with my toon, and got invited after 10mins into a 'real' one)

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Biggie 27 BM is my most active char atm, but if it works out all the others in my sig will join too hehe.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
guild-timer on camlann is to prevent people from changing guilds in the middle of a keep raid or such i guess, its not really very useful nowadays, but guess it was needed in early times :eek:

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Could join with my 32 Savage :] Been whining at myself about the Camlann exping situation... Wouldn't mind to have a guild to help out with that :)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
Stick my lowbie Minstrel - Evz down for joining up please :drink:

Was it your minstrel which I killed today with my skald, at alb housing entrance? First you did stun me and started attacking, but when I threw 2 styles in you was on 20% and simply said "bye" to zone inside alb housing...But my 2 dd's did kill you before you could port :p. Not 100% sure it was you tho, but I can remember it was a name with very few letters and beginning with the E.

I would like to join Ballad, sounds very nice. Estetik, lvl 34 (almost 35) skald :).

Btw, someone invited me into a guild (not sure about the name, think it's "Mors Certa") but the guildchat isn't English...Most of the time they're speaking French and it's all lvl 21-22 people in the guild (not that it matters that much, but the guildchat is more important to me...) so I would like to join this FH guild if this idea goes on :)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
pm ingame if you wanna duo with my vw ^_^

What lvl is your VW skold? And what's his name? Cause if you think that it will work out, I would like to duo with you with my skald :). VW/Skald duo seems nice to be honest, insta mezz -> VW side stun style and Northern Lights/Aurora > all :p

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Thegreatest said:
Was it your minstrel which I killed today with my skald, at alb housing entrance? First you did stun me and started attacking, but when I threw 2 styles in you was on 20% and simply said "bye" to zone inside alb housing...But my 2 dd's did kill you before you could port :p. Not 100% sure it was you tho, but I can remember it was a name with very few letters and beginning with the E.

QUOTE]

Not me , stuck in work all day :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
36, bad level for pvp :(

and vw+skald is indeed very nice :)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
36, bad level for pvp :(

and vw+skald is indeed very nice :)

I just dinged lvl 35, got yellow speed now (my bs spec is 2 lvls lower than my own lvl) and I already got a 11.7 dps 99% procced and sc'ed 2 handed sword :). Also some decent gear, not crafted tho...So just message me in-game on 'Estetik' if you wanna try the duo. I'll be on almost daily from 19PM GMT+1 till about 2-3 AM GMT+1.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
I just dinged lvl 35, got yellow speed now (my bs spec is 2 lvls lower than my own lvl) and I already got a 11.7 dps 99% procced and sc'ed 2 handed sword :). Also some decent gear, not crafted tho...So just message me in-game on 'Estetik' if you wanna try the duo. I'll be on almost daily from 19PM GMT+1 till about 2-3 AM GMT+1.

you suck! :wub:

grp with my infi skold!!1

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
you suck! :wub:

grp with my infi skold!!1

lol!! m8!!

"Cretho PA's you for 160 damage!"
Estetik insta mezzes, goes to side for side chain
"You just hit Cretho for 240 damage!
You critical hit for an additional 100 damage!
You hit for 33 extra damage (damage add)"

Estetik sees Cretho's hp going down to 30% with 1 hit and stops the fight :p

/hug

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
lol!! m8!!

"Cretho PA's you for 160 damage!"
Estetik insta mezzes, goes to side for side chain
"You just hit Cretho for 240 damage!
You critical hit for an additional 100 damage!
You hit for 33 extra damage (damage add)"

Estetik sees Cretho's hp going down to 30% with 1 hit and stops the fight :p

/hug

"Cretho goes for a PA but stops"
Cretho sends, "wadafak you are liek teh ugly twoll..!"
"Cretho gets his playstation"
"Cretho stats playing Socom II"
Cretho sends, "cba meight, u are just a smelly turk irl ;("
"Estetik QQ's"

Mongbat Herder

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, sounds good, i just started this server yesterday, level 9 and noone ever around to level with. Just came back to daoc after a year away and decided to try this out.

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Maybe i´ve lost it, but whats the guild name?, also looking for a friendly english guild. :clap:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
oooo id like 2 join with my lvl 21 reaver :( forgotten her name, but thats coz i aint played camlann much on her coz i have no 1 2 talk 2, and dont wanna waste her con, and coz its so much more fun 2 make a bolter and mess around, and cant lvl reaver unless theres sum kind healers/friars/druids/shammys etc about who r willing 2 ress when i diethe guy who runs into the cave and sees me and i die then i have 2 release and come back etc, but atm working on looking for hidden spots 2 slow xp :flame: (any 1 know anywhere in alb with decent chain drops i can go 2? TELL ME IN PA OR THEY WILL COME FOR ME, damn luwis :D) any way if i can join? please tell me, will b on later 2day

that probs dont make sence but please say if i can join or not? :clap: u did say all r welcome

Heith

Fledgling Freddie
Hey i Heith from Exalibur !

hI i am makin a warrior to play part time cause im still gona play on excalibur.
im only gona play part time here when nothing is happening or im just bored and bored i am most of the time SO send me a tell in game

Camlann : Warrior -Snein :fluffle: -

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
we need officers in guild that can invite and promote etc :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom