English speaking community guild

B

Ballad

This is one of my few serious ideas. As there are no english speaking non-elitist guilds around but many friendly players without a guild I've come to the following suggestion:

Let's make an english speaking FH Camlann community guild that would be all about fun and friendship. Let me explain the details.

The general idea of the guild would be having fun. Everyone, even the most successful solo hunter wants to have a friendly community around at times. An english guildchat to boast in or discuss the server or just chat for fun... a place to meet people.

Need a partner to exp with? Want to PvP a bit? What about some farming some money? It's about willingness, friendliness and co-operation, not power and big numbers. This is why guilds, even the big and powerful ones (Requiem, Nightwish, Nachwache, Rare, Malice etc) fell so easily. They were built of greediness, ambition and ruthlessness instead of friendship and co-operation.

The only requirements to join would be the ability to have fun and speak fluent english. Every willing player should post a reply under this thread as well.

Of course there would be some general rules.

- Be nice to the fellow guild members.

- Keep the guild's reputation clean. If you have a special saturday night char, keep it unguilded. ;)

- Don't demand for anything like PL, free stuff or immediate help. Let's not even discuss the chain <charname> requests. Also don't expect wtfpwning from the guild.

- Have fun (just can't stress this enough)

I also have a good name in my mind if this gets to the guild registrar. :)

Thanks for any kind of feedback. And yes...

Keep this thread on topic please. :eek:

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Up for it, although sadly my char is still low level. But have a month or two free to do anything I want :D

Donnhas

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like fun have 3 characters between 30-40 and it gets boring solo'ing all time with no one to talk to :(. Name a time and place and i can help make it :clap:

B

Ballad

Okay, no BD's... :cheers:
And the highbies are welcome to join with their alts too. :)

Donnhas

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh bd's have a funny smell, and I dunno about you but when I see a guild with bonedancers in it I automatically come to the conclusion guild is pretty crap.

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Got a 37 healer, 36 SM (dark) and some other 20 -25 types I'd like to put in a friendly guild 'cos I'm a friendly person and all :D

Also got a 41 BD (excluded for being fat etc who just does PL) a 43 Necro (excluded for doing PL too). I figure if I don't put them in a guild I won't get PL requests hehe.

Anyway if you do get this up and running I'd like to join :)

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
/signed

camlan char: szwokk. ( rest check below )

sounds like fun to escape from rvr on prydwen to juts ahve a lay low guild to turn back to ;).

B

Ballad

Looks quite successful, maybe this will get to the registrar after all. :)
There's room for everyone, small and big, low and high. Just sign here with your character's name. If everything goes well we can make the guild tomorrow. Feel free to /send Ballad, Utumno or Umbar for any questions. :p

And to Skold, I'm expecting to see your VW there. ;)

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Giiveth 39 skald

But I wont be on for another couple of days I doubt, having to go to a friends house to pay my subs and all.

Donnhas

Fledgling Freddie
Cilamos level 30 infiltrator, will be around most days to help make guild.

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
I might be up for it with my 50 Infiltrator, I'll talk to you in game mate.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like fun! i dont play camlann that much because im working on artifacts for my sorc on excal but i play at least 2-3 days a week so would be fun to join with my lvl 36 friar

B

Ballad

enkor said:
all the lowbies come out of the woodwork :eek:
Yeah but I've yet to see a gimp skald. :eek:

Anyway you all are more than welcome. See you tomorrow under our guild tag. :)

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
Yeah but I've yet to see a gimp skald. :eek:

Anyway you all are more than welcome. See you tomorrow under our guild tag. :)

So you're saying my skald isnt a gimp :eek6:

B

Ballad

enkor said:
i lost to eyrio, therefore im a gimp, ok?
LOL. :D Did you sit down?

ps: Try to stay on topic please, just this time :eek:

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Open yer 2nd acc and givz items I ordered and Ill advertise bout this :fluffle:

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
Can my lowbie warrior join xD , i need a place to chat to english ppl, sick of ppl talkin jibberish around me ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom